“Excellent food in cute cafe”
Review of Casa e Bottega

Casa e Bottega
Ranked #4 of 89 Restaurants in Positano
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Our facility will remain 'closed until March 2017.
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Gorgeous cafe with absolutely delicious food & smoothies. Was a bit of a trek up from the beach, but was well worth it. Only a few tables & as it's popular we had to wait, but were happy to do so on benches out the front with stunning view. Highly recommend for lunch.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

My husband and I stopped at Casa e Bottega for lunch on a drive through Positano to Amalfi. I LOVED it! First, the quality of the food is impeccable. I had a fresh-fruit smoothie with ginger and mint that was incredible, and I had the best Caprese salad I had during our entire 4-city trip to Italy. The ingredients they use are so fresh, it was unbelievable.

Beyond the awesome food, they have a bunch of local artisan items to purchase. I bought an adorable little ceramic fish bowl. There were pretty linen table runners, placemats, pillowcases; beautiful dishes and glasses; vases; and so on. If you're visiting Positano, you should be sure to stop here!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

This place was amazing, I don't know what they did to the food. My wife and I each ordered 2 different salads and both were great. However the one with chicken, tomato, avocado, and arugula was outstanding. I'm confused as to how I enjoyed a salad this much. It was so good we went back again the next day. I only wish I tried the panini as well.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Well-known amongst regular travellers, lovely afternoon tea and light bights. Not the usual home wears on sale and some delicate, different items that are hard to resist.

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

We visited this small restaurant as its score in tripadvisor is high. It really did not disappoint us. The restaurant has elegant environment. The decorations on the wall are original and beautiful. There are not many food options on the menu (mainly cold dishes) but everything is healthy. We ordered a salmon sandwich and a chicken sandwich, all very tasty. Another good point is their toilet, which is impressively clean and without bad smell. In sum, our experience in this restaurant was enjoyable.