“A lovely experience”

Casa e Bottega
Ranked #3 of 88 Restaurants in Positano
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Our facility will remain 'closed until March 2017.
Sydney, Australia
“A lovely experience”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

No matter how busy-and we always seemed to arrive as they were trying to close, Taninia and her staff were so obliging and pleased to see us like old friends. Just the loveliest of all shops and eateries in Positano as they've dared to do something a little different and through doing so are also supporting the work of local artisans with a wide variety of unusual tableware, glassware and high quality table linen! My favorite place for a cup of tea in Positano!

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Ohio
“Wow!!”
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

We are sitting in Casa e Bottega right now and I could not wait to write this review. First of all my wife seldom gets excited about a restaurant, but after two minutes, she remarked how much she loved the place. The decorating is very unique with their pottery on display. Now for the food, best and freshest in Postitano! We had the Caprese salad and salmon panini. So good!! Service was very good from the time we entered until we left. Please try, you will not regret it!!

2 Thank fremont5
Manuel San Antonio, Costa Rica
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Must do...”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Probably our favorite meals while in Positano. Super creative salads and sandwiches -- really tasty. Super attentive service, and Tanina herself shares interesting insights in between running this (and her other) restaurants...

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Mark W
Rome, Italy
“MUST GO”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Best chicken panini I've ever had!! They sell hand-made bowls and ceramics that I had shipped home to the states. The food was fresh and healthy. Must not miss this place.

London, United Kingdom
“LOVE this place!”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

As soon as I walked up to the this place, I know I was going to love it. White potted plants all around the doorway, with lovely stylish ceramics that you can buy outside, at first I thought it was a shop that just sold lovely ceramic pieces and home furnishings, but it is also a lovely cafe, which sells the most lovely, paninis, salads and cakes! We ate there twice during our 5 night stay, and loved it each time.

They had the most delicious smoothies and everything is organic and freshly made.
The dishes they serve the food on are also available to buy so we did end up buying some of the fish shaped plates! I loved them!
Its not the cheapest place in Positano but I think it is worth it.

We also found out that the owner, also owned our favourite restaurant in Positano, which is called Next2 - We had the best meal of our trip there.

The homemade cakes are simply delicious, I had a chocolate chip muffin, which they warmed up, then added some cream (the squirty can stuff) and butterscotch sauce! Yum!!

The staff are friendly and welcoming, there are only a few tables so it never gets too crowded and you are never waiting long for your food - but it is such a nice atmosphere in there I could have sat in there all day!

I just wish they had one in London so I could go there every day!