“Extraordinary in every way!”
Review of Feludei

Feludei
Ranked #12 of 33 Shopping in Positano
More attraction details
Owner description: The gemologist Federico Dinelli and his wife Margherita bring to Positano the best of the Italian jewellery tradition with passion, courtesy and above all a serious and correct commercial attitude.
San Francisco, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Extraordinary in every way!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

we recently had the wonderful experience of visiting Positano again and so i seized the opportunity and made another trip straight into Feludei. As always, they had the most amazing and unique selection of exquisite jewelry and the owners and their knowledgable staff are always so friendly and patient. and thank goodness they are, because i just couldn't decide but finally left with a gorgeous and delicate gold necklace. thank you all so much!

Visited September 2013

Naples, Florida
“I love this store!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The owners are very friendly and professional. The jewelry is one of a kind. I look forward to visiting again soon!

Visited June 2013
Poole, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Both the Feludei and Felu shops are a treasure”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Love this shop and the smaller Felu a short walk away. My husband bought my Birthday present at Felu during our stay in Positano last week, a beautiful silver and topaz ring. Perfect.

Visited June 2013
Dusseldorf, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A dream jewelry store!”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I'm very fortunate in that I get to visit one of the most beautiful places on earth, every year...Positano! Contributing to the charm is my favorite jewelry shop, Feludei. I bought my first piece of jewelry from Feludei a few years ago and was so happy with the piece that I bought and had such nice purchase experience, that I returned the following year....the owner's friendliness and non-pushy style (very very important at such a store!) was just as I remembered! So every year since then, continuing to this past April, I stop by the store! Each time I add to my "collection", sometimes with a very simple piece and other times something more special - Feludei has collections to fit all desires. The owners know my style and help me with the best choice for me - not simply the piece that's the most expensive. If you're fortunate to visit the dream location of Positano, then I highly recommend that you stop by Feludei, meet the owners (the Dinelli's) and possibly leave with a piece of jewerly as beautiful as Positano!

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Diane159
Walchwil, Zug, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“An experience of a lifetime!”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I have never had such professional service as this. I was looking for some earrings and Magherita helped me choose a pair that really suited me. She has a brilliant eye and was honest if something wasn't right. She was friendly, patient and knew exactly what I needed. My past experience in jewellery stores was one of trepidation, dealing with snotty-nosed sales people trying to size you up in 30 seconds and prepared to sell you anything. Not at Feludei! It was a fun and wonderful experience. Both Margherita and her husband, Federico were brilliant. They also carefully select what they sell and have very unusual pieces. A must if you are looking for a special item that need not be exhorbitantly priced. A great momento of your trip to Positano.

Visited June 2012