“Excellent food ”

Tue, 7/23
8:00 PM
Ranked #13 of 94 Restaurants in Positano
Cuisines: European
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Enjoy the romantic atmosphere on the wonderful setting of our panoramic terrace. Combine the best view in town with our organic menu, a fantastic blend of tradition and innovation, featuring only the freshest ingredients. Catch of the day selected from local markets, vegetables from our very own garden, homemade pasta and traditional desserts will make your meal at Adamo & Eva an astonishing and unforgettable culinary experience!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food was excellent, everything that we tried was really good. The service was impecable. The view-great. The wine selection and the recommandation were perfect. I highly recommend to try this restaurant if you are in Positano.

1  Thank 438adelinab
RAFFAELE C, Proprietario at Adamo ed Eva by Eden Roc, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 438adelinab, you are so kind and i thank you very much for your kind review. Adamo ed Eva is a combination of matters and we are very lucky to dispose of such a superb view, which perfectly works with a professional/smiling service and food adorably prepared. Thank you for recommeding us so strongly. We hope you are going to dine again with us. We cannot wait!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The best dinner I had with my wife for a long time. Every dish was perfect and delicious. Compliments to the chef. And very friendly atmosphere and great music. I recommend it.

1  Thank cristianbogdan27

Ciao cristianbogdan27, I'm so happy that you had the chance of enjoying so much your dinner with your wife. The roof-top level is a magical place and I'm personally in love with the sweet atmosphere at sunset. We will work even harder to make sure many other guests will be having your same feelings.
Grazie, grazie, again.

Reviewed June 15, 2019

The chef's tasting with wine pairing was absolutely amazing. Better than Rada or Casa Mele, two of the other highly rated restaurants in Positano.

1  Thank brianbD9195CJ

Dear brianbD9195CJ, I cannot thank you enough for being so kind and generous on the valuation of your dinner with us. I must to agree with you regarding the Chef's tasting menu, which, in my opinion, is a real food experience and not a simple meal. You made a great choice! Hopefully you will be returning to our restaurant in a future and we look forward to that day!
Thank you.

Reviewed June 14, 2019

This restaurant was lovely. Had it’s own shuttle service to pick us up, delicious food adapted to my gluten allergy. Great service from staff. Felt that bit more personal

1  Thank Doidgeybaby81

Dear Doidgeybaby81, thank you for your fabulous review and for rating our restaurant so high. Your intollerance matters a lot and we pay a huge attention to all our Guests needs. Your preference means a lot and a comfortable ride to your hotel or apartment is certainly a good, well deserved treat.
Grazie, again.

Reviewed June 13, 2019

My experience in this restaurant was quite annoying. We ordered a bottle of wine which price in the menu was 55 euros, but when we got the bill the price of the wine was 95 euros. Only after we asked the waiter about it, he acknowledged that they made a mistake. If I hadnt noticed that, I would have been cheated for 40 euros! Oh, and as regards the food, the pastas we had were OK. Just OK.

Date of visit: June 2019
RAFFAELE C, Proprietario at Adamo ed Eva by Eden Roc, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2019

Dear Cosmopolitan105960, first of all, I feel like thanking you for coming at the Adamo ed Eva and for giving us the opportunity of having you here as our Guest. I'm extremely sorry for the inconvenience regarding the wine, since we care a lot about this kind of issues. A misunderstanding certainly happened, but I'm happy that the waiter adjusted your bill according to your original request. I hope you have, at least, enjoyed the bottle of wine he served by mistake, since it was supposed to cost more. For sure, we have to pay a better attention and I apologize as a manager. I would be delighted welcoming you to my restaurant a second time and for a second chance.