We have stayed in some of the top five star hotels in the world. The Punta Regina is not a Ritz or the Waldorf but it is one of, if not the best hotel experiences that we've ever had. What the Punta Regina lacks in luxury, it more than made up with the best customer service that we have ever encountered. When I have read reviews about how a staff member became their best friend or was like a family member, I usually roll my eyes cynically. Now I know what they mean! We were welcomed by Francesca. I don't think that I've met a more genuinely sweet, friendly and helpful person. We actually wanted to buy her a present. Instantly, she made us fall in love with this hotel. We felt as if she was our long lost Italian cousin: part of our family. She took care of us the way only a family member would. The view from our balcony and the roof was too majestic and inspiring to describe in words. We almost didn't get to see Positano b/c we were so happy to just chill out on the roof and balcony admiring the breathtaking beauty of Positano. Our room, 33, was spacious and nice. The rooms could use a bit of an upgrade including a larger TV and more electrical outlets. The outdoor jacuzzi was a wonderful touch. The breakfast could also use an upgrade. We made a request for soft boiled eggs which was denied due to the fact that they didn't have enough staff in the kitchen. Nevertheless, we fell in love with Positano and the Punta Regina. We debated between the Punta Regina and Le Sirenuse and we were so happy with our choice. No regrets. We can't wait to go back to our home in Positano, the little taste of heaven called the Punta Regina. I can't recommend it enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Punta Regina is a charming and romantic hotel with 18 rooms in the heart of Positano.Originally a private villa it has been carefully restored, combining original characteristic charm with the best of contemporary features.The building lies on Via Pasitea, the main street in town, and is easily accessible.Built on four levels, the Hotel has a breath-taking view of the Mediterranean waters, that has made Positano famous.While relaxing from your terrace, not only will you enjoy the sight of "Li Galli" island and the tower "Clavel", but also the many boats sailing in the blue colored waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Albergo Punta Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Punta Regina Positano
- Albergo Punta Regina Hotel Positano