My best photos on the two week family trip to Positano were taken from our balcony. We shared a large room with our 3 small daughters. The room was nicely furnished, had a tv and a huge bed our girls have appreciated. The view from the balcony was stunning and the price was just right. The staff was very helpful and breakfast delicious. We had to walk about 10 - 15 minutes up and down to the beach, but the trade-off was being able to drive up to the hotel, which I don't believe you can do all the way to the city center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Punta Regina is a charming and romantic hotel with 18 rooms in the heart of Positano.Originally a private villa it has been carefully restored, combining original characteristic charm with the best of contemporary features.The building lies on Via Pasitea, the main street in town, and is easily accessible.Built on four levels, the Hotel has a breath-taking view of the Mediterranean waters, that has made Positano famous.While relaxing from your terrace, not only will you enjoy the sight of "Li Galli" island and the tower "Clavel", but also the many boats sailing in the blue colored waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Albergo Punta Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Punta Regina Positano
- Albergo Punta Regina Hotel Positano