We stayed 2 nights on our honeymoon at Punta Regina. The hotel is about 15 minutes walk from the city center (going down is faster :), and they have a garage for the car, which was a big advantage for us. We got a huge room with a nice balcony with nice view. There are a few good restaurants nearby. The breakfast is served on the roof top teracce with amazing view. I think this hotel is very good choice for Positano. You can get hotels with better view and more in the center, but here everything was perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Punta Regina is a charming and romantic hotel with 18 rooms in the heart of Positano.Originally a private villa it has been carefully restored, combining original characteristic charm with the best of contemporary features.The building lies on Via Pasitea, the main street in town, and is easily accessible.Built on four levels, the Hotel has a breath-taking view of the Mediterranean waters, that has made Positano famous.While relaxing from your terrace, not only will you enjoy the sight of "Li Galli" island and the tower "Clavel", but also the many boats sailing in the blue colored waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Albergo Punta Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Punta Regina Positano
- Albergo Punta Regina Hotel Positano