We just came back from our honeymoon and stayed 6 nights at the Punta Regina and just loved every second of it. The hotel has a perfect location a little away from the main Positano area, but my husband and I preferred that, so we could be away from the crowded tourist area but still a very close walk. The staff was super friendly and made great restaurant and tour recommendations.
Theres nothing more to say then you'd be very happy and lucky to stay there! and the view from the pool area is breathtaking!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Punta Regina is a charming and romantic hotel with 18 rooms in the heart of Positano.Originally a private villa it has been carefully restored, combining original characteristic charm with the best of contemporary features.The building lies on Via Pasitea, the main street in town, and is easily accessible.Built on four levels, the Hotel has a breath-taking view of the Mediterranean waters, that has made Positano famous.While relaxing from your terrace, not only will you enjoy the sight of "Li Galli" island and the tower "Clavel", but also the many boats sailing in the blue colored waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Albergo Punta Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Punta Regina Positano
- Albergo Punta Regina Hotel Positano