We stayed in a suite the beginning of Sept. 2012 and can report that it was a pleasant stay. The room was huge, maybe too much for honeymooners. The staff very helpfull and friendly. Breakfast was so so and the smell from the cleaning material use to clean the bathroom is too much. Compare to the hotels we stayed in Capri and Amalfi at the same price range, this hotel ranks average. I must mention that the other hotels in Positano are not better, so this hotel is good for the available selection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Punta Regina is a charming and romantic hotel with 18 rooms in the heart of Positano.Originally a private villa it has been carefully restored, combining original characteristic charm with the best of contemporary features.The building lies on Via Pasitea, the main street in town, and is easily accessible.Built on four levels, the Hotel has a breath-taking view of the Mediterranean waters, that has made Positano famous.While relaxing from your terrace, not only will you enjoy the sight of "Li Galli" island and the tower "Clavel", but also the many boats sailing in the blue colored waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Albergo Punta Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Punta Regina Positano
- Albergo Punta Regina Hotel Positano