Wondetful views of the sea, very friendly and helpful staff, nice clean rooms and great breakfast/ pool area on 4th floor. Positano is wonderful, and Punta Regina is top notch. We stayed in Venice, Positano, Capri and Rome....and this was far and away our favorite hotel. Guiseppina and Francesca are wonderfully helpful, and all of the staff is accommodating and pleasant.
The infinity pool is also a nice cherry in top!
If you are staying in Positano, put the Punta Regina at the top of your list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Punta Regina is a charming and romantic hotel with 18 rooms in the heart of Positano.Originally a private villa it has been carefully restored, combining original characteristic charm with the best of contemporary features.The building lies on Via Pasitea, the main street in town, and is easily accessible.Built on four levels, the Hotel has a breath-taking view of the Mediterranean waters, that has made Positano famous.While relaxing from your terrace, not only will you enjoy the sight of "Li Galli" island and the tower "Clavel", but also the many boats sailing in the blue colored waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Albergo Punta Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Punta Regina Positano
- Albergo Punta Regina Hotel Positano