Albergo Punta Regina
$865
$808
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
I Giardini dei sensi(Positano)(Great Value!)
$535
$519
$821
$770
Hotel Montemare(Positano)
$850
$824
  • Restaurant
Hotel Conca d'Oro Positano(Positano)(Great Value!)
$422
  • Breakfast included
Positano Art Hotel Pasitea(Positano)(Great Value!)
$301
Hotels.com
Hotel Poseidon(Positano)
$866
$475
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Palazzo Marzoli Resort(Positano)(Great Value!)
$476
  • Room Service
Hotel Posa Posa(Positano)(Great Value!)
$630
$573
$1,101
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrooftop terraceoutdoor jacuzzisuperior deluxe roomour honeymoonpastriesamalfi coastthird floordinner reservationsbreakfast areaboutique hotelevery morninglarge roombeautiful hotelsea viewlounge chairsstayed nightstop floor
Reviewed February 23, 2012

A wonderful experience at all levels. My wife and I stayed 5 nights with our two teenagers sharing another room. The service is close to perfect. The front desk mixed a warm casual atmosphere with efficiency and great knowledge of restaurants, excursions, whatever you needed. The rooftop breakfast was superb with an incredible view and the same gentleman serving us as though we were in his home. The rooms have beautiful detail and are large. We had a long deck with chairs to sit out and drink wine late in the day. The hotel did not have a pool (though one was planned) but we didn't mind because the hotel had access to a private beach club you could walk to. The locations was superb just on the outskirts of town but within easy walking distance. The neighborhood had two great restaurants that we at 3 nights. WOW.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a patio. The rooms on the upper floors command slightly better views.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank Bill H
Reviewed February 22, 2012

I've been to this hotel with my partner at the beginning of october 2011. We've stayed for 3 nights in a room with a "terrazzo". I highly recommend this. The hotel is very nice, service at the reception is excellent (not so much at breakfast) and the views are incredible. We had dinner twice in the terrace: we've bought a nice pinot grigio, some prosciutto di parma and some caciocavallo.
The hotel is a little on the top of the hill. So, I wouldn't recommend it for elder people or for those who won't like to do some exercise every time they want to go to their rooms.

3  Thank Maurizio M
Reviewed January 9, 2012

We stayed at the Punta Regina during our stay in Positano and the staff is more like family. They took care of everything!! They accepted and took care of our every need from getting clothes steamed, accepting flowers, and overall help with my (our) big day!! The views from the terrace are breathtaking as well as the coffee (which I miss almost as much)!!!

I cannot recommend this hotel enough!

Room Tip: if youre a light sleeper, i recommend the third floor as to not hear much street traffic and sounds from the local shop across the way.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank christinamoon
Reviewed November 29, 2011

My husband and I loved everything and everyone at this hotel. The included breakfast was on the rooftop which was a wonderful way to start the day. The staff was super friendly and most helpful.
Very picky - from Westfield, New Jersey

3  Thank George B
Reviewed November 29, 2011

My husband and I stayed at Punta Regina in October 2011. It was a quiet location with restaurants and shopping nearby. The terrace area was much bigger than we imagined. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms and common areas were also tastefully decorated. The breakfast options were also good. I will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends.

3  Thank K C