Wonderful,beautifully decorated, immaculately clean hotel that is perfectly located in this vertical village between the beach and the top of the town. The rooms are incredibly large (especially for Europe) and although we didn't use it every room that we stayed in had a pull out sofa... so it would be a great deal for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Punta Regina is a charming and romantic hotel with 18 rooms in the heart of Positano.Originally a private villa it has been carefully restored, combining original characteristic charm with the best of contemporary features.The building lies on Via Pasitea, the main street in town, and is easily accessible.Built on four levels, the Hotel has a breath-taking view of the Mediterranean waters, that has made Positano famous.While relaxing from your terrace, not only will you enjoy the sight of "Li Galli" island and the tower "Clavel", but also the many boats sailing in the blue colored waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Albergo Punta Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Punta Regina Positano
- Albergo Punta Regina Hotel Positano