All reviews top floor partial view family room amalfi coast family owned hotel no lift recommended restaurants beautiful view pastries perfect location third floor stayed for nights beautiful hotel couple of nights breakfast was included street noise sitting on the balcony
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We just had the most pleasant experience - great views and location. What made the visit more special was the staff - everyone had a smile and went out of their way to accommodate us! Can not wait to go back.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2018

This hotel is family owned and operated and if it wasnt for the great staff my holiday wouldnt have been great. My luggage was lost/taken and Gabriella and her staff worked overtime to retrieve it for me in 24 hours!! Wonderful family feel. Great boutique hotel and location. Positano is my favorite vacation destination. My family had a great time for 4 days and the hotel staff, rooms, continental breakfast were all great. Would stay here again the next time we return. Highly recommend this hotel. My only disappointment was not with the hotel itself but rather with the company they used to valet our car for 4 days - the car came back scratched in the rear and they tried to tell us that it was like that when we left it with them - this was not the case. Still highly recommend this hotel but would suggest you sign something before leaving your car with their valet service.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2018

Positano is beautiful, but can get quite overcrowded around the main beach/ferry area during busy times of the year. As Hotel Reginella is located a little higher up in the town, this was perfect for us, as it meant we were able to escape the crowds. The hotel can be accessed via either 375 fairly steep steps, or via a slower route along the sloping streets with their many shops, restaurants and market stalls. The Reginella hotel staff are lovely and were extremely helpful during our entire visit - answering all our many questions and booking various taxis and trips on our behalf. Our room had a sea/town facing balcony and it was fabulous to get back there late afternoon (after walking up 375 steps!) and sitting on the balcony drinking a lovely cold bottle of prosecco before getting ready for the night ahead. The Reginalla only serves a continential breakfast, which was good, although my husband missed having a hot breakfast option - however, that may be a man thing. From my perspective the only thing that would have made my stay here more comfortable would have been to have tea-making facilities in the room. Some mornings I woke up and was desperate for a tea or coffee, or wanted to make a coffee when we got back to our room at night. Yes, we could have ordered room service for a cuppa I suppose, but it's not the same, although this isn't a reason not to stay here. Overall, this is a truly lovely hotel and well worth a stay.

Room Tip: Request a room with a balcony for spectacular views of Positano.
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Our family of five stayed 4 nights in this gorgeous boutique hotel in Positano last month. It was perfect for our family as there were two interconnected rooms - one for our three daughters and the other for my husband and I. We also had our own bathrooms and balconies. The views from the balconies were breathtaking and surpassed my expectations. At the end of the day with the kids, my husband and I could sit on the balcony with a glass of wine drinking in the views of this stunning part of Italy. It was heaven!

The staff at the hotel were exemplary. They were always willing to help and were so lovely to our girls. Gabriella in particular was a sweetheart. The girls adored her! I left some books in my room after check out and the hotel kindly contacted me to let me know and are arranging for them to be shipped to me in the UK! They go above and beyond!

Loved this hotel and recommend it to anyone considering a holiday in Positano in a heartbeat!!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2018

We have stayed at this hotel before and our recent stay in August this year was just as good as it was 4 years ago. Gabriela and her brother were so helpful in advising what local restaurants to try, made the bookings for us and even advised what was good on the menu. Rooms were spotless, and the breakfast was excellent with beautiful local Jams. We will be back next year

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family