Hotel Villa Gabrisa
$641
$614
  • Breakfast included
Positano Art Hotel Pasitea(Positano)(Great Value!)
$304
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Buca di Bacco(Positano)(Great Value!)
$385
$366
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Conca d'Oro Positano(Positano)(Great Value!)
$426
$1,597
$844
$2,043
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe bussmall hotelfamily runour honeymoonsmall balconywinding roadamalfi coasttop floorboiled eggslovely hotelthird floorsea viewmain beachamazing viewscar servicea wonderful stayyogurt
Reviewed October 27, 2012

This is the best of all the hotels I have stayed in our visit through Italy! A family run hotel that has alot of pride taken in there business. Our room was beautifully decorated and the balcony was the best! The view from our room was breathtaking. I cannot find any fault in the hotel or the restaurant. The food was as good as any you will find in the area and the prices were fair. I would definitely stay here again if ever back in the area!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We recently stayed here for four nights and can't say enough about it. We had a great room (#5) with a fabulous terrace and view. Rooms are spotlessly clean with lots of tile. Breakfast could be eaten at their outside tables that offer a nice view of the sea. We had some rain that kept us inside, but we found the restaurant that is part of ther hotel was one of the best in Positano. We ate there three out of four nights. Prices were very reasonable. This is a family run hotel with many family members involved in making your stay memorable. Robyn was very helpful in helping to navigate the area and her daughter helped to find a driver when we wanted a day trip to Amalfi and Ravello. Its about a 10-12 minute walk to the beach area. Buses run a loop around the one way street and cost 1.80 Euros if you don't want to attempt the long climb back up. The bus stops twenty yards from the front door. Boats to Capri leave from the beach and take about 40 minutes.

Room Tip: All three rooms on the second floor appear to have nice balconies.
Reviewed October 19, 2012

This hotel was wonderful! The room was very large and well appointed, we even had our own balcony with a table & chairs so we could take in the breath-taking view of Positano and the Amalfi coast! The restaurant was absolutely delicious! 2 of our 3 nights we ate there; the first time was because we were afraid to make the trip down all the stairs and small alleys in the dark (for fear of breaking our necks), but when we ate there and realized that the food was awesome and the view spectacular - the second time was just bc we enjoyed it so much! Needless to say, we did make it down to the beach/boardwalk to check out the scene at night, but were disappointed that it wasn't all that busy. The staff were friendly and helpful with suggestions and directions.

Iwould definetly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Positano.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2012

There's a Lot of things to consider when choosing where to stay in Positano, relative to your level of fitness / infirmity..(eg. I have a dodgy knee and stairs ain't my best friends) Why then, I hear you ask, would I go to Positano, 'Steps Central'.. Well, you only have to see it to realise any temporary discomfort is worth it. Villa Gabrisa is 'about mid way vertically' in the terrace levels, but Top in Class as a venue for a wonderful stay. The suites are exceptionally well appointed...our private terrace was as large as our beautifully appointed indoors. Access from the Villa to shops and beaches is not oppressive. Stroll down the street sides or indeed, shortcuts abound if you're up for steps..and our Hostess quickly apprised us of these. The other standout feature at the Villa (& we love Good food) is the Restaurant and the quality of the fare and vino, and the always friendly pleasant attentive service of the Owners family who are superbly genial hosts. We cannot recommend Vila Gabrisa highly enough.

Room Tip: We had a Second floor Terrace suite. First floor suites are larger indoors, but the size of ours was generous enough indoors with the bonus of the superb terrace with overhanging grape vine.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TonyDryden
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This is a great boutique hotel with only 9 rooms w/ an attached restaurant by the same owners. It is family run. They are very helpful and speak english. We had a great time and the views were great. We stayed in room #8. I had an issue, I am 6'3 and the ceilings above the stairs and door frame were short and I had to duck every time I went up the stairs and to enter my room. Also the ceilings were angled and I couldn't stand in front of the toilet to relieve myself. I recommend this hotel on every level. Just be aware that if you are tall don't reserve a room on the top floor. I would stay here again, just in a different room.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the 1st or 2nd floor.
1  Thank vacationnutsPA