Hotel Villa Gabrisa
$730
$634
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Palazzo Marzoli Resort(Positano)(Great Value!)
$556
$477
  • Room Service
Hotel Buca di Bacco(Positano)(Great Value!)
$386
$365
Hotel Eden Roc(Positano)
$605
$547
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Conca d'Oro Positano(Positano)(Great Value!)
$427
$358
  • Breakfast included
Positano Art Hotel Pasitea(Positano)(Great Value!)
$305
$998
$780
$2,076
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe bussmall hotelfamily runour honeymoonsmall balconywinding roadamalfi coasttop floorboiled eggslovely hotelthird floorsea viewmain beachamazing viewscar servicea wonderful stayyogurt
Reviewed October 21, 2011

Stayed on the second floor in a huge room with a wonderful balcony. With all the stairs in Positano we LOVED the jacuzzi bath at the end of the day. Breakfast was wonderful.

Room Tip: Room 2 had a great view and nice size balcony
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 20, 2011

We just returned from our trip to Italy and spent two days at the Villa Gabrisa. This was a lovely hotel with very nice hosts . They arranged our car service from the train and back for 100 euros. The room was clean and good size with beautiful deck and views. They distance from beach is fine - good length of a walk but fun. The restaurant for dinner was excellent. Breakfast was adequate, not the best I had in Italy vbut very good. Would love to go back here again in the summer!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Leslie D
Reviewed October 11, 2011

We arrived around 1pm and greeted by beautiful Isabella who showed us to our attic room. Isabella is so sweet and always had a smile. We had room 9 which was a basic room with a basic bathroom and small balcony with an amazing view. The room was very clean, but no frills. I would recommend bringing toiletries if you are a product snob. They provided the basic shampoo/conditioner combo, round green soap and a citus scented moisturizer, but that's it. The hairdryer was one of those awful hose hairdryers.
Dinner was good, great views. The hotel gave a 6 % discount off your restaurant bill if you are a guest.
The hotel arranged for our private driver to pick us up at the airport and to return us to the airport. The cost was 100 euro ea way. You pay the driver. I contacted the hotel via email before our trip & Gabrielle was kind enough to make the arrangements. We had about a 15 min walk into town and had our choice of the two beaches. The Grande Beach was actually easier to get to. The smaller beach(and closer beach) had alot of steps. I stopped counting at 400! We rented two beach loungers and umbrella for $20euro. The hotel will provide you with beach towels. Just ask the front desk. There is a laundry facility a few doors up the street. You can take the internal positano bus to and from the main square. Buy your tickets at the Tobacco shops. $1.20 euro. ea way. They drop you off at the Best Western, right next door to Villa Gabrisa.

Room Tip: attic rooms are just basic. i would book the larger rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2011

The hotel is situated not that up to be far from the sea and not so down to remain one of the most beautiful views, the terrace is very cosy either for morning coffee or for dinner with a candle (by the way sea food dishes are quite balanced and sophisticated and well cooked). I would like to come there again this year or next and was and will advice it to my friends :)

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2011

As most of the other reviews note, this hotel is located fairly high up the mountain and as a result, is a 15 minute walk to the marina. We stayed in a standard room. It was nicely decorated but small. The terrace with the sea view was nice and fairly private although this too was small. My criticism of this hotel is that the service was substandard. One night I called to request that the hotel make a dinner reservation for me for the following night. I was told I could make the reservation myself. I explained I didn’t have a phone and they then said it was not possible to make a reservation the day before. I then asked that they leave a note for the person to make a reservation the next day but I was told this was also not possible and if I wanted the reservation, I would have to come to the front desk myself the following day. Not the end of the world but not the level of service you expect. I also had a fight with one of the clerks because I had friends visit my room for an hour. Apparently (although not written anywhere or communicated to you in any way), it is against the rules for you to have any visitors to your room. I have never heard of such a thing. All in all, I would not recommend this hotel as I felt the staff was a bit rude and for the money, service should have been better.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple