B&B Mamma Rosa Positano
  • Restaurant
$475
$460
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $704/night.

Palazzo Marzoli Resort(Positano)(Great Value!)
$409
$384
  • Room Service
Hotel Conca d'Oro Positano(Positano)(Great Value!)
$419
$390
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
La Maliosa d'Arienzo(Positano)(Great Value!)
$264
$253
$1,244
$1,001
Orbitz.com
$1,843
All reviewsil ritrovocroissantshome cooked mealthe bushomemade winepath of the godsitalian mealdelicious breakfast every morningcarried our bagsla terrabruschettaown gardenthe perfect hostfull kitcheneach morningamazing hospitalitybreathtaking views
Reviewed November 12, 2013

A charming, family-run B&B in Montepertuso, which is about a 10 minute bus ride from Postiano itself. It's definitely worth travelling that bit further up the mountain from the centre of Positano - it feels a world away, and far less touristy. It's in a perfect spot to start the Walk of the Gods. And there are a few great local restaurants on your door step.
The 2 rooms both have stunning, unbeatable views. The place is immaculate, Angelo and his family obviously take great pride in the place. The breakfasts are delicious (fresh croissant and cappuccino, as well as various cakes, toast, cheese and ham) and they also offer the option of a home-cooked dinner (for an extra 25 Euros a person). They use all fresh, home-grown ingredients (even the sausages are made from their pigs, and the wine is their own!) Delicious and well worth it.
Angelo and his sister are perfect hosts, friendly, knowledgeable about the local area, and very willing to help.
Unreservedly recommend!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank viewfr0mabridge
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Angelo and his family lifted this place from a good B&B to a superb B&B.
The service was superb and they could not be more helpful. Views from the place is just stupendous and as others have said well worth the climb of over 200 steps to get there.
Will definitely try and go back again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank kkc_7
Reviewed November 1, 2013

If you have stayed with Mama Rosa, you will understand how hard to leave them. Like to make yourself wake up from a dream.

The view is great that you can never forget. Everything is so clean. Breakfast is what you can't finish all. Room and bathroom are both big. You get everything you need for a trip in your own area. Apart from that, you get more than you expected from the hosts. The family are so nice. They care about their guests. They know your needs before you voice out. They make you a real VIP.

Every day when I was back, I could find a bottle of cold water in the fridge. After climbing up the steps, this was exactly what you needed most!!! When they knew that I need to catch the 8:30 a.m. bus, they offered to pack me a "picnic breakfast" with cakes, fresh croissant and fresh fruits. In the morning, they fetched me a cup of tasty cappuccino at my little balcony. How sweet they are!

Don't miss the food prepared by Mama Rosa. It was a pity to me that I had problems with my stomach that I couldn't have too much during my trip.

You can feel how they care about you as their guest. The place itself if great and the hosts are excellent. Mama Rosa is really a highlight of my trip. Just miss everything there.

Room Tip: No worries, just two rooms in Mama Rosa, both are great.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Kinman S
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

5 days of bliss @Mama Rossa in Positano.
5☆service from the Fusco family.
5☆panaromic view of Amalfie Coast with the sea in front and the mountains at the back.
Worth the climb of 228 steps up the stairway to "heaven".

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Choy K
Reviewed October 28, 2013

My 4 girlfriends and I spend 4 nights in Mamma Rosa and had a fantastic time being taken care by Angelo and his family. On the day before our arrival from Naples we had asked Angelo to prepare a lunch for us and what a fabulous food he had prepared for us especially the Antipasti, Bruschetta and home made wine. Most of the ingredients in making of these lunch came directly from his own garden and it was not only deliciously fresh but organic as well.
Though our accommodation is perched high up on the hill and it took some 230 steps to our beautiful lodging it was worth it because the view was so scenic, breathtaking and the rooms are all beautifully decorated.
Angelo was also very apt and quick in answering our questions and was helpfully with our requests and most of them were dealt with promptly.
Thanks Angelo and family for making our stayed there so memorable. We will never forget our time with Mamma Rosa and hope to return again back to your place someday soon! Your place is truly one of the best I have ever stayed.

Room Tip: All the 2 rooms have breathtaking views and the 2 bathrooms are lovely.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends