The San Pietro hotel in Positano is a oasis with views of the Amalfi Coast that are truly incredible. The romantic hotel and five star level service was the perfect spot for three nights to end our stay in Italy. The staff went above and beyond to make our stay memorable and everyone smiled to show genuine care for our visit. The food was 5 star and evening dining experience looking over the coast is outstanding. With all the flowers abundant everywhere on property, lemon trees and orchids you felt like your in paradise. one of the top hotels in the world in our opinion. We are looking forward to returning. The shuttle into Positano is nice since the hotel is not in the town of Positano but on the outskirts.. definately a plus as it is quiet and without all the tourist noise and congestion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Il San Pietro is widely considered to be one of the best hotels in Italy. It is built into the rock with panoramic terraces magnificently overlooking Positano and the Coast. Each uniquely decorated guest room comes with a private terrace decorated in the sophisticated local style with hand-painted ceramic tiles and furniture upholstered in sumptuous fabrics. Its one star Michelin-rated restaurant, the Zass, serves a variety of superb local and international cuisine and, weather permitting, guests can enjoy the unparalleled terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Il San Pietro di Positano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il San Pietro Di Positano Hotel Positano
- Positano Il San Pietro Di
- Hotel San Pietro Positano