My husband and I celebrated our 20th anniversary in June at Il San Pietro. I cannot imagine a more beautiful place- it took our breath away when we first arrived by boat. Every inch of this gorgeous, seaside property is tended to with the utmost of care. Hand painted tiles and murals grace the terraces and rooms. Flowers spill out over seemingly ancient stone walls and every step has flora grown into intricate designs. The smells of honeysuckle and lemons waft throughout the entire property. The restaurant was equally phenomenal, which is not surprising, as the hotel grows much of its produce right on the property. We kayaked to Positano one morning, as complimentary kayaks sit right on the lovely little private cove beach. We also utilized the 24/7 shuttle, which took us five minutes down the road to the town of Positano. I made my husband promise we'd return someday!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Il San Pietro is widely considered to be one of the best hotels in Italy. It is built into the rock with panoramic terraces magnificently overlooking Positano and the Coast. Each uniquely decorated guest room comes with a private terrace decorated in the sophisticated local style with hand-painted ceramic tiles and furniture upholstered in sumptuous fabrics. Its one star Michelin-rated restaurant, the Zass, serves a variety of superb local and international cuisine and, weather permitting, guests can enjoy the unparalleled terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Il San Pietro di Positano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il San Pietro Di Positano Hotel Positano
- Positano Il San Pietro Di
- Hotel San Pietro Positano