One of those seldom-visted hotels where everything, and I mean everything, decor, service, food, furnishings is ... just exactly, purposefully, right. And it's only that way because there must be some person behind the scene -- passionately interested in perfection, and in love with this place -- making it so ... 24/7. Add to all this a siting that ... leaves one speechless ... is drop-dead gorgeous, and you have Il San Pietro. Oh yes, and the restaurant fare is similarly superb. The gardens and terraces are fabulous. See where they grow the fresh vegetables and greens that are served up in the restaurant. Love ... life's sweetest reward ... let it flow ... it floats back to you. Wow. Go there. Go there again. Drink deeply. This reviewer was clearly intoxicated by it all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Il San Pietro is widely considered to be one of the best hotels in Italy. It is built into the rock with panoramic terraces magnificently overlooking Positano and the Coast. Each uniquely decorated guest room comes with a private terrace decorated in the sophisticated local style with hand-painted ceramic tiles and furniture upholstered in sumptuous fabrics. Its one star Michelin-rated restaurant, the Zass, serves a variety of superb local and international cuisine and, weather permitting, guests can enjoy the unparalleled terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, World Independent Hotel Promotion and Agoda so you can book your Il San Pietro di Positano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il San Pietro Di Positano Hotel Positano
- Positano Il San Pietro Di
- Hotel San Pietro Positano