Review Highlights
Inigualable

If you want to avoid the traffic and dont lose time from Positano to Napoli, you have to check the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
932sebasti_ng
Chile
via mobile
SPECTACULAR DAY

This is our second time using this company and they are professional and have superior boats. We... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Aeg144
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Positano
from $90.32
from $858.06
from $90.32
from $33.24
More Info
All reviews la lucia blue grotto mucho gusto day trip private boat highlight of our trip amalfi coast boat tour swimming spots incredible experience great captain our entire trip visiting positano grazie mille small group full day tour during our stay
Selected filters
Reviewed July 15, 2019

The Lady L perfectly accommodated our wedding party of 30 for an 8 hour tour with her top sun deck, spacious now, and inside cabin with seating and a bathroom. The captain and crew, Emanuele, Mario, and Benji, were great!!! It was a perfect day!
Happy Mother of the groom!!

Reviewed July 8, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I took a private tour from Positano to Capri back in June. Our captain, Alessandro, was kind, informative, and very knowledgeable of the area and its history. He showed us some lovely places to swim and also recommended a great restaurant in Nerano for lunch. We had the best day! The boat (La Lucia) was absolutely beautiful and so were the caves, the water, and the sightseeing in Capri. It was an excellent way to discover the coast by boat, highly recommend it Grazie mille Alessandro!

Reviewed July 7, 2019

My husband and I can’t say enough about our picture perfect day aboard La Lucia. It is a beautiful boat that allowed us to enjoy the ocean in total comfort. Our experience was truly made that much better with our Captain, Alessandro, at the helm. Not only is he a incredibly talented Captain, he had us in awe of his amazing boat handling; but he was gracious, friendly and simply made our entire day touring Capri, and it’s treasures, the best day ever! We will go back in a heartbeat. ❤️

Reviewed June 19, 2019

We spend a wonderful day with Dario Cacace on our full day trip to Capri. He met us right on time and the boat was immaculate. He asked us what we wanted to see and do and then he planned our day. He had towels and snorkeling gear on board. And, offered us prosecco,beer, sodas and snacks. We spent about 2 hours on the island of Capri and the rest of the time on the water going to many inlets around the island. He shared a lot of history with us and pointed out various landmarks. We stopped around 2:30 at a little village (the name escapes me) and had a delightful lunch on the water. The Blue Grotto was worth the short wait.
When your 17 year old granddaughter turns to you and says "best day ever" and your 15 year old grandson gives you the thumbs up sign, you know you are having a 5 star day. I recommend this company and especially Dario Cacace.

Reviewed June 10, 2019

I had a prearranged boat tour earlier in the week to Capri. Based on weather forecast, expected it to be cancelled and Lucia was very helpful with communication about this. I didn't want to miss the opportunity to see the coast by boat and she provided other options and the best day to schedule based on my availability.

I booked 1/2 day followed by sunset tour for my last day of the trip. Marco was my captain and great guide pointing out key places and history. He tried to outrun a rain shower but we got caught. He gave me more towels to protect from the light shower. We thought we were done with the rain and headed to Li Galli islands and see the sunset. It rained again that provided an amazing rainbow. The coast gave a different look at sunset. This was just spectacular.

Date of experience: May 2019