Review Highlights
Perfect Day on Lady L! Thank you Lucibello!

The Lady L perfectly accommodated our wedding party of 30 for an 8 hour tour with her top sun deck... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Sherrie O
Boat ride on the breathtaking Amalfi coast

My husband and I took a private tour from Positano to Capri back in June. Our captain, Alessandro... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
florenceb476
Miami, Florida
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Positano
from $869.18
from $102.93
from $91.49
from $91.49
More Info
All reviews la lucia blue grotto mucho gusto day trip private boat highlight of our trip amalfi coast boat tour swimming spots incredible experience great captain our entire trip visiting positano grazie mille full day tour small group during our stay
Selected filters
Reviewed June 10, 2019

I had a prearranged boat tour earlier in the week to Capri. Based on weather forecast, expected it to be cancelled and Lucia was very helpful with communication about this. I didn't want to miss the opportunity to see the coast by boat and she provided other options and the best day to schedule based on my availability.

I booked 1/2 day followed by sunset tour for my last day of the trip. Marco was my captain and great guide pointing out key places and history. He tried to outrun a rain shower but we got caught. He gave me more towels to protect from the light shower. We thought we were done with the rain and headed to Li Galli islands and see the sunset. It rained again that provided an amazing rainbow. The coast gave a different look at sunset. This was just spectacular.

Reviewed June 8, 2019

My wife and I booked a full day private boat excursion with Noleggio Barche Lucibello. It was easily the highlight of our trip to the Amalfi Coast. Our captain Dario made the day truly special with tips on how best to spend the day as well as teaching us about the history of the area. Our excursion included a trip to Capri, a tour around the island, visiting the many caves, swimming in different spots, lunch at a fishing village, and much more. It will be a day we remember forever. If for some reason you are unsure whether to book this or not - do yourself a favor and book now - you will not regret it!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

Davide was our driver for our boat and he was more than amazing! He gave us the history of everything and yet gave us space . He took photos for us too. Provided drinks and took care of all of our stuff. Never rushed us and dropped us off in Capri and had to contact him when we were ready. We went with two other couples who were on their honeymoon as well. We ended up becoming friends with and we will cherish our time together. Overall an amazing experience and will do this again in the future! Thank you Davide for everything!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

A most pleasurable day on a beautiful immaculate Serapo 42 yacht with a charming and skilled captain Giovanni. He filled our day with amazing viewpoints and of course proseco and limoncello. Giovanni made this day heavenly for us, he thank you. I would highly recommend this professional tour company and hope to return!!

Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

We booked 2 boats to take our family and friends from Positano to Capri...who knew the boat ride would be one of the most wonderful parts of the whole experience?! Dario, our captain, was so much fun and warm and personable!! I had the displeasure of getting a little seasick, but Dario took care of me and made sure I was comfortable!! (Even let me captain the boat!) He made the whole experience so special for all of us. I highly recommend Noleggio Barche Lucibello for your boat tour excursions, but most especially Dario!!! Grazie mille!!!