“Perfect!!”

Noleggio barche Lucibello
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1950 lucibello boat rental operates on positano main beach.today the fleet consists of over 40 boats: typical motorboats or rrubbeboats selfdrive, gozzi(typical boats of the area), deluxe speedboats with skipper.excursions on the amalfi coast, to capri island, sunset cruises and special weddings tours.water taxi towards beaches, hotel or any other destination you'll need.but also, pedalboats and kayak.enjoy the see!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Just got off a 42 foot boat in Positano and I’m so happy. This tour company is efficient and well run. The main attraction is the water and the scenery as we spent 7 hours at sea. We and another couple chartered the boat and it was perfect. We paid 1600 euros and travelled to Capri and the amalfi coast. Our Captain was Giovanni and he was magnificent. His grandfather was a fisherman in this area and his comfort and charisma helped make this a memorable trip. It is pricey but worth it. I would recommend this tour 100 per cent!!
We anchored at several spots including Capri and we swam in crystal clear cerulean water.
Do it if you can!!

Lucibello_Team, Direttore at Noleggio barche Lucibello, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Dear Customer,

this is amazing! Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback , this is our goal, having all our guest happy and satisfied!

We hope to have the chance of welcoming you once again in the future for another stunning day out on the sea.

All reviews
"our honeymoon"
in 11 reviews
"local history"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

To start, I organised a small group of maximum 10-12 people on a small traditional Italian boat, they sent me pictures of the boat as I requested, which was planned months in advance.

Today, when I arrived, I checked in at their tent on the main beach of Positano. The staff asked me “Private boat with skipper?, which I replied yes”

They ushered us down to the jetty onto a large boat, when I questioned the lady she shrugged her shoulders and couldn’t care less that the boat that I organised was not the boat she was making us board.

It was a boat that fit 50 people, there was barely any snacks (literally a hand full of nuts) and 28 people aboard. They also informed me there would be wine and snacks during the trip, there was 2 jugs of sangria, and an esky of water.

We stopped to swim for 20 minutes and then proceeded to wait for over 2 hours for the blue grotto, even though only 2 people wanted to see out of the 28 guests on board.

Disappointed is an understatement, I can’t believe they can get away with selling a dream that will not be reality. $80euro per person, was a complete waste of money.

Do not book with this company.

1  Thank Mathewjoudo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What can you say about a day that starts with a ride along the unbelievable Amalfi Coast? Pictures framed against the backdrop of Positano? Swimming and snorkeling in the clear Tyrrhenian Sea? Ice cold prosecco after a brief visit to Capri? Lunch with the freshest most flavorful calamari and pasta and wine that you have ever tasted? It was a pricey day, but you really can’t put a price tag on memories like that.

Dear Customer,

we are happy to hear such nice things and we hope to see you again one day!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our group of 20 (teens to senior citizens) spent a perfect day cruising the Amalfi coast from Positano with Benji, Mario, and Emanuele. Their boat was very clean and comfortable. The top deck was perfect for tanning and viewing the amazing sites. We opted not to stop at any of the local ports so we could enjoy the water every so often. Not sure how many stops we made be we had ample time in each location to swim or float on a very hot day. A delicious lunch was provided as well. The dock is in the thick of all the stores in Positano so we had plenty of shopping opportunities before heading back to our hotel in Sorrento.

Dear All!

Looking forward to having you here again :)