“A great day on the water, thanks to Giovanni”

Noleggio barche Lucibello
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1950 lucibello boat rental operates on positano main beach.today the fleet consists of over 40 boats: typical motorboats or rrubbeboats selfdrive, gozzi(typical boats of the area), deluxe speedboats with skipper.excursions on the amalfi coast, to capri island, sunset cruises and special weddings tours.water taxi towards beaches, hotel or any other destination you'll need.but also, pedalboats and kayak.enjoy the see!
Reviewed September 13, 2013

My wife and I decided to "kill two birds with one stone" and turn our transport from Capri to Positano into an all day excursion on the water - what a special day! Our Captain, Giovanni, spoke English very well, and was truly excited to show us the sights, and anxious to accommodate anything we wanted to do. Lucibello's 32 ft boat is a beautiful navy blue with wood trim and kept immaculate by Giovanni. The boat can hold up to a dozen people but is very easy to get in and out of the water which we did often. Giovanni can maneuver the boat in and out of the caves and through traffic with ease, so you it is not like the experience on the Italian roads at all - very relaxing! In addition to visiting all of the caves and inlets, traveling through the Faraglioni, etc, we stopped for lunch at a fantastic restaurant as well. Italian music playing on the boat as we entered the harbor area only enhanced the atmosphere as we ended our "transport" at the base of the stunning cliff-side town of Positano.

2  Thank powerplay39
in 5 reviews
"our honeymoon"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Great company from whom to rent a boat for the day. It was not as expensive as some companies and the boat was clean, the guide very accomodating and knowledgeable about the area. He stopped at a good spot when we wanted a dip in the Mediterranean. FYI: You can rent a boat with or without a bathroom.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We went to Capri and Grotta Azzurra and had a fantastic day. Our young captain was super, and it really was a luxury experience. Thank you :-)

1  Thank Lill H
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I have been working with Lucibello boats since 2007. They always provide great service. This comment is from my recent clients visiting the Amalfi Coast.

"Just go back from an amazing day on our gorgeous yacht. Mateus was great. Had the best day!!! Thank you Dina!!"

Thank you Lucibello for your fantastic service!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I went to Positano with my wife and my daughter for a weekend in July and we decided to rent a boat to visit the Amalfi Coast. We went to Lucibello and we rented the motorboat ' La Lucia' , a newly built gozzo with all kind of comforts, inclusive of a cabin where my daughter rested in the afternoon.
Besides the beauty of the landscape and the sea of Capri, what made the difference was our 'Captain', Giovanni d' Esposito. He was so kind, efficient and knowledgeable that he turned what could have been a nice day in an awesome experience. I have had few experiences with rented boats and, trust me, the crew is what can make the difference between a good and a bad time. We will go back as soon as time will allow us and definitely I will ask Giovanni to be with us again. The Lucibello team is as friendly, honest and efficient as you can ever dream. Thanks for making the difference! I live abroad but going back to Italy and finding these Italians warms up my heart!

3  Thank Roberto C