“Could not be better!!!”

La Mammola Car Service
Ranked #9 of 27 Transportation in Positano
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Private day tour around the wonderful Amalfi and Sorrento Coast, POMPEII and HERCOLANEUM, WINE TASTING & SUNSET TOUR. TRANSFER TO & FROM NAPLES , ROME , ...
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We chose Salvatore for ALL of our transportation needs while on the Amalfi Coast based on Tripadvisor reviews. He turned out to be a delightful guide, filling us in with stories of his family and life along the famed Amalfi Coast. He was professional in every way, punctual and filled with valuable information. He took us from Rome to Positano--wonderful for us to be able to enjoy the spectacular scenery while he kept his eyes on the road. There is no better way to see the Amalfi coast. We also used him for a transfer to Ravello with a stop in Amalfi and from Ravello to Rome, with a stop in Pompeii enroute. We found his rates to be more than competitive, his fleet of cars to be comfortable and luxurious. Would definitely call on Salvatore again if we're lucky enough to get back to Positano (one of our favorite places on earth.)

La-Mammola-Positano, Proprietario at La Mammola Car Service, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about our services.

We are pleased that you enjoyed your time in Italy with La Mammola car Service and we hope to see you in Italy again soon

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Salvatore picked me up from Rome Airport & provided a car transfer service to Positano. He was a pleasure to deal with & was punctual, professional, generous & took the time to tell me about the areas we were passing through. As a first time visitor to Italy I very much appreciated his kindness & the personable & reliable service he provided. He even went out of his way & helped me recover my baggage after the airline lost it. I couldn't have asked for more & highly recommend him to anyone who requires a car transfer service to or on the Amalfi Coast!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Salvatore provided us with excellent car service to and from Rome, He was on time, took the time to show us points of interest, and is just a downright nice person. His fleet of cars is top notch. We even rented a scooter from him for a day at a reasonable price which was also great. I highly recommend La Mammola to anyone looking for on-time, professional level car services.

2  Thank Paul G

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Salvatore drove my family from our cruise ship in Naples to the Amalfi coast and Pompei .
He was punctual , helpful and very pleasant to deal with.We had a great day and would highly recommend Salvatore's services.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have to say that these people where the most honest and fair car service in positano,
we stayed at a very nice hotel which of course tried to take advantage of being a guest there,
so I looked around and got quotes from other car services and when they found out where we where staying they increased the price between 30 and 80 Euros
But when I stopped by La mammola Car service they were polite and gave us the best prices.
Thank you Giovanna! I will recommend your services to all my friends.
Thanks again,
Sandra Tagliamonte

1  Thank Sandra T
salvatore c, Proprietario at La Mammola Car Service, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Thank you so much for the beautifull comment
I hope to see you soon again in Positano
Regards