“Best seafood risotto I have ever had.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Capricci

Capricci
Ranked #62 of 84 Restaurants in Positano
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Melbourne, Australia
“Best seafood risotto I have ever had.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

We ate here for 2 lunches up stairs and one dinner down at the beach side restaurant, all the food was great and not expensive. If there was 1 thing I did not like, it was plastic cutlery up in casual dining area

Visited May 2013

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
“Great food at a reasonable price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

I have just spent three days on Positano with my husband and kids and we ate at Capricci 4 times over that period. Travelling with teenagers can be a chore, but this place had fantastic pizza, pasta and desserts to meet their needs. It also had great seafood (calamari and spaghetti vongole, for example), wines and beers which satisfied my husband and I. This was an easy choice for us all and was very affordable.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Holidaylover2046
Gaffney, South Carolina
“Wonderful. Great Experience and Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

We stopped at Capricci after walking down to the beach in Positano. As we were walking to the beach we saw a local lady walking with one of their pizza boxes, so I decided it was the place I wanted to go. My wife and I walked in and ordered a Fughi and Prosciutto pizza. To our surprise, when it came out, it was in the shape of a heart! It ended up being one of the best pizza's we had while we were in Italy, and we ate many! The cook was so nice, and went out of his way to make us feel more than welcome. We were there on a slow day which allowed us the time to chat with him for a while. It was a pleasant experience all around. I would definitely recommend a Cappricci Pizza to anyone.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank cwphotog
luton
“Good food, reasonable prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

Ate here on spur of the moment on our first night in Positano, but were pleasantly surprised, wheel prepared food and friendly service at sensible prices.

1 Thank seandLuton
West Barnstable, Massachusetts
“Wonderful eatery just off the beach”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

We were walking down the stairs for our hotel, (Villa Franca) and passed this restaurant and while stopping to view the menu, one of the servers was determined to get us in and glad he did. Six of us had a great lunch and I had one of the best Fish Stews ever!! Mussels, clams, several kinds of shrimp, several types of white fish, and a broth that was out of this world and a LARGE serving. The others with me all enjoyed everything. It was so good I went back the next day alone while the others went to Capri and had lunch with a neighborhood stray cat. (see photo) I would go back again without hesitation. The Ricotta cake was outstanding as well I might add.