Hotel Palazzo Murat
I Giardini dei sensi(Positano)(Great Value!)
$535
$339
$821
$770
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Conca d'Oro Positano(Positano)(Great Value!)
$422
  • Breakfast included
Positano Art Hotel Pasitea(Positano)(Great Value!)
$301
Hotels.com
Hotel Poseidon(Positano)
$866
$475
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Palazzo Marzoli Resort(Positano)(Great Value!)
$476
  • Room Service
Hotel Posa Posa(Positano)(Great Value!)
$630
$573
Orbitz.com
Hotel Eden Roc(Positano)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,074 results
All reviewsbeautiful hotelgarden restauranta garden view roomnewer partamalfi coastcomplimentary boat tripour honeymoonvegetable gardenperfect locationsuperior roomshort walk to the beachthe hotel offersthe hotel's restaurantnaples airportbottle of proseccobreakfast buffet isfresh fruit
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I've been to Positano 6 times over the past few years for a holiday and each time I go to Palazzo Murat at least twice for dinner. The first time I went 4 years ago I was absolutely bowled over by the calibre of service, food and location and it has just kept getting better year on year. Dinner and lunch are served in the hotel's gardens. It's like a tropical, green paradise with huge white gazebos. All the waiting staff are extremely attentive, taking the time to welcome you personally. The owner Vito always makes a point of coming to say hello to us on each visit and keep us up to date with the affairs of the hotel and the restaurant. The food is first class and chef Sabatino serves local, seasonal produce. I have never had anything in all my visits that I haven't wanted to order more of! It is quite an expensive place to dine but if you take in to consideration the location, setting, service and quality of food it works out at fabulous value for money. I've even been given a quick tour of their extensive wine cellar which was superb as I love wine!

The rest of the restaurants and hotels in Positano should take note that Palazzo Murat have got their service perfected and should be striving to offer the same quality and attention to detail as most places in this region are extremely expensive. I look forward to returning next year for another few visits! And, if I ever get married, I will do so here!

We have never stayed in the hotel at Palazzo Murat but are strongly considering it for next year as freidns of ours stay here and it seems to come out on top of the hotel that we have been going to.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Located on Via del Mullini. This hotel is very beautiful more like a resort. The grounds are gorgeous, it even has a pool.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I loved the food. The hotel room is actually really big. When you walk in the hallway to look to your left, you see really old paintings carved into the walls. Every hour the church bell rings near the pool and scares away the birds. I saw about 5 poeple getting married there. Oh, and the hotel offers you a boat that is extremely much bigger than what I thought it would be. I reconmend this hotel to anyone, kids or childen. This hotel was awesome.

Room Tip: Get the room that the balcony is bigger than the others
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We are staying in this hotel as I write this review, we are here checking it out as our daughter gets married in Positano in October, and we and many family members are booked in then, the hotel is amazing, but do not rely on the WIFI , as it doesn't seen to exist, have found ourselves having to go to local bars etc to get any wifi

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Tonygo
palazzomurat, Direttore at Hotel Palazzo Murat, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Dear Guests,
While we are constantly striving to improve Wi-Fi service at Hotel Palazzo Murat, please keep in mind that Positano does not have a fast Internet cable system and the signal at our property is weak. There are many Wi-Fi spots from external sites in the vicinity, and as such, the hotel network is subject to interference. This also impacts the Hotel’s Concierge and Reservations duties.Thank you. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Vito Attanasio Hotel Manager

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We just return from a 5-night stay at Palazzo Murat & can't say enough about it, from the excellent service, the beautiful rooms & grounds & the fabulous location in town.