Le Sirenuse Hotel
  • Room Service
Hotel Miramare(Positano)
Hotel Reginella(Positano)
1,028 results
All reviewschampagne baroyster baramalfi coastour honeymoonbeautiful hotelbath productshotel boatmichelin starsea viewimpeccable servicepool area isboat tripprivate boatjunior suiteheaven on earthmagical placethe hotel offers
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I stayed at the Sirenuse with my wife in late Summer one year.

High-lights in my mind were the view from our suite and dinners there. There were no lights on in the retaurant, only candles. Unbelievable.!

Impeccable service through out the hotel and wonderul attention to detail.

Would definetly repeat my stay.

R.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Although, we did not stay at this hotel, we did enjoy vino and sunset here 2 of our evenings. The view was the best in Positano, and the service was impeccable. Anyone visiting Positano must pop in at least for a drink and sunset.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Love love love ... We stayed at covo die and the last 2 night here omg it's a dream ...
The view the room (90) was perfect ... Was my husbands 50th and we were upgraded and he was the king ... The service was outstanding and the food was spot on .. Breakfast was delicious all hot real fast was cook to order , eggs any style .. The waiters were at your service at all times .
Once again nothing to fault...the rooms are very spacious and clean and new.
Value for price sure was
Service 5*****
Food outstanding
Staff amazingly helpful
Gym my husband loved
Beauty therapist fantastic
Location say no more breath taking
We liturgy did nothing our last 2 days but just sit by the pool and relax
Shops down the bottom to grab a few thing if needed

Looking forward to returning next year and staying longer...

Maria n angelo

Room Tip: All room had amazing views and sound proof
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Maria M
Reviewed October 28, 2013

What is there more to say than what the other contributors have already said. Views are exceptional. The staff here go out of their way to please. I would like to make a special mention of Giuseppe, lovely gentleman, helpful and nothing too much. Also (sorry didnt get your name) but the pool assistant who again nothing was too much trouble (you will remember me as you always seemed to know where the umbrella needed to be ;-). The front desk staff, again always professional and last but definitely not least, Tom (the english version apparently) the chauffeur who collected us and dropped us back to the airport. An exemplary driver, fantastic english and knowledge of the area. Started and ended our trip in a very relaxing way which is difficult when some drivers are like from a version of Mario Kart there!! You will know who I mean Tom ;-)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank StephanieJersey
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Hotel with character and at the heart of the scenic Positano. I moved to this hotel as a walk-in due to an extremely unpleasant experience with the manager of another hotel in Praiano (which is in an isolated location with remarkable reviews) upon check-in. Turn out that this is a blessing in disguise. Le Serenuse is worth every penny. The pictures do not do it justice. The hotel has lots of character, with antique furniture, and the staff are extremely helpful and friendly. Waking up to the sound of waves and the lovely views of Positano and the sea is just amazing. The hotel has direct steps to the beach and you can walk up the tourist path on your way back to the hotel. There are lots of chill out or seating area in the hotel which offer a different take to the view. I had a seaview room and the lovely image of Positano (which I don't think I would have had I not stayed in this hotel) is now imprinted in my memory.

• Stayed: October 2013