“I'd put Arienzo on my must-do list.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bagni d'Arienzo

Bagni d'Arienzo
Ranked #44 of 85 Restaurants in Positano
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Scenic view, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: The beach club "Bagni d'Arienzo”, located on the beach of Arienzo in Positano offers professional equipment to make your day unique.Excellent restaurant service, an exclusive bar, deckchairs, beach umbrellas, showers, changing rooms, shuttle service from and to the dock in Positano. Wifi free.
indiana
“I'd put Arienzo on my must-do list.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

My wife and I have stayed above this beach club for several years. Regardless of the route we took down that was either by Tre Ville off main coastal road at the bus stop Arienzo or by private path, we loved every step anticipating a great lunch, usually clams for me, but the gnocchi is also superb as is the freshly caught fish they serve. Everything is delicious here. Cozy up to Peppe, King of Arienzo (sorry Ferdinando) and have a great time at a family oriented beach bar where they all really care. From Positano's Grande Spiaggia, they have complitmentary boat service for those wishing to rent the sun loungers and umbrellas and enjoy a great lunch, snacks, cocktails, and a beautiful atmosphere. I know that I'll be back soon and I am thrilled anticipating our arrival back at the best Positano beach club.

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank deftvolley

New York
“the bruschetta....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2010

that's all i have to say - get the bruschetta, it's phenomenal...

1 Thank NYTraveller1