“Loved this so much we went three times in a week!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Santa Croce

Santa Croce
Ranked #36 of 85 Restaurants in Positano
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Oslo, Norway
“Loved this so much we went three times in a week!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014

Loved this restaurant so much we went back three times in a week!

We stayed in Nocelle (at Nino’s, highly recommended B&B) and it was super convenient just to walk a few stairs down to this little gem. With a short menu (always a good sign), and mama in the kitchen, this family driven restaurant delivers rustic but high quality food. The antipasto is amazing, with a great mix of delicious vegetables, formaggi and salumi. I’m a seafood pasta fanatic and the spaghetti al frutti di mare was simply amazing!

The service is kind and attentive, the prices are affordable and the view is just beautiful. I can’t wait to be back for my next visit!

Visited August 2014

• Hebrew first
Utrecht
“Beautiful view, tasty food, large portions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

During my stay in Nocelle I have eaten at Santa Croce 3 times, two dinners and a lunch. The dishes made of fresh pasta were always delicious! The portions are big, so if you are a girl who does not eat a lot, think twice before ordering a primo and a secondo on the same day. I had a caprese for lunch which was divine. Service is friendly and very attentive. The decor is beautiful and the view is wonderful!

“Great restaurant, huge portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in Nocelle for 5 days and we decided to try several restaurants. Santa Croce has got great food, huge portions, fair price and a breathtaking view of the sea. My gf had first and second course but she could barely touch the second one, which I finished with love. Worth a try. Very romantic!

“Best restaurant in Positano”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

This is the best place to eat in Positano. The view is fantastic, the food is amazing and the service is phenomenal. All fresh local food prepared with the highest quality. Definitely worth the drive up the mountain and trek through the medieval era streets.

• Visited August 2014
Grande Prairie, Canada
“Best food and best view!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

We were staying in Nocelle and decided to eat at Santa Croce after we missed the bus to eat in Positano. Glad we missed it! We made reservations and had a table by the window, with a fantastic view of the Amalfi coast. The service was attentive and professional throughout the night.

The wine list had a good variety of local and other Italian wines. We then ordered a plate of meat antipasti, which was great, and came with bruschetta and some grilled vegies.

I had the penne alla siciliana for primi, and my wife had the ravioli. Both dishes were amazing, and the portions were very generous. I had fried seafood parmigiana for my main dish, and it was incredibly fresh and delicious. My wife, on the other hand, ordered the seabass, and it was perhaps the most succulent piece of fish I've ever tried.

We then had espresso and the limoncello tiramisu cake, which was again out of this world delicious.

To end the night on a high note, our waiter served home-made limoncello, which was incredible.

Great food, great view and great service. I highly recommend eating here!

• Visited August 2014