“Excellent Pizza in idyllic beach setting - great food, and friendly service...”

L'Incanto Bar Ristorante
Reserve a Table
Wed, 7/17
8:00 PM
Ranked #68 of 94 Restaurants in Positano
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: I would love to review this great cafe in a premier position on the beachfront at beautiful Positano. It had an amazing position and made the best coffee we had tried in all of Italy ( after 3 weeks travelling)
Reviewed August 29, 2018

Beautifully situated Pizzeria/Restaurant in the busy seaside resort of Positano. Friendly service and excellent food at reasonable prices. Positano is very busy at this time of year, many of the beach-side restaurants were fully booked, but this place (a little further along the beach, and badly signposted) turned out to be a real gem! We all had Pizza, which was excellent (from a wood-fired Pizza oven). Will definitely visit again, next time we’re in Positano,

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 24, 2018

good reasonable prices for decent plain italian fare. my nephew very happy with their pizzas and I got the good amount of what I wanted with no upset from the waiters. very good place to go and return to yes I say good!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Visiting Positano and spending a few hours on the beach. We decided to get something to eat at this restaurant. My wife had a farmers salad and it looked delicious, on the other hand I had a gluten free pizza which was at nest medicore, typical store bought frozen base that tasted like cardboard. To be honest at 14 euro I was expecting better. Still handy to the beach and great views. Normal food looked great, my wife thought the salad was amazing.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 25, 2018

Great pizza and cocktails,friendly servers and tasty food.Great location.,on the beach.
I recommend the ice coffee and the calzzone pizza.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 22, 2018

The food was ok, we had pizzas, fairly pricey, its a tourist place, plus a service charge. Thats what you pay for being close to the beach, wouldnt hurry back

Date of visit: June 2018