“The view says it all!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Casa Celeste

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Positano
Casa Celeste
You added Casa Celeste to your Saves list
Ranked #37 of 47 Positano B&B and Inns
“The view says it all!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2011

Wonderful hospitality, delicious coffee and a stunning view. Cheap and delicious pizzas for carry out just 100 or so metres down the road are clearly the best kept neighborhood secret.

• Stayed October 2011
1 Thank Can-Ukie-Dutchie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Uppsala, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2011

In early June 2011 my husband and I arrived in Positano. It was late, we had been travelling all day and we were exhausted and hungry. When we entered the hotel we were warmly greeted (despite the late hour) by Celeste herself (she´s a lovely person!!) and we immediatly felt very welcome. Casa Celeste is an exceptional place where the atmosphere is as warm as the Italian summer:) The room we stayed in had a wonderful view with a little balcony and was fresch and clean. Every morning breakfast was served at the beautiful terass. We had a wonderful time in Positano, a lot because of the lovely Rispoli family and we strongly recommend you to choose this bed and brekfast during your stay!
//Kris & Lena

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Lena B
Brooklyn, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011

My cousin and I arrived in Positano around 9pm. Marko was waiting for us at the hotel and even called my name off the balcony while I was walking down the walkway outside of the hotel. Casa Celeste was wonderful. We had the room with the private rooftop. Only downside was that the bathroom was outside of the room but it was still private. Just a few stairs down from our room and I dont think anyone else was using it. This family was so generous. They were helpful with setting up wifi, keeping our wine in their fridge, etc...The breakfast was good but just bread, butter, jam, tea, coffee, etc...They also have an awesome beach cafe as well we went to. You can rent your chairs and have eat with them. I would really recommend this place to anyone. Its not a five star hotel but for those who like to travel on a budget, it was clean, comfortable, and the family rocked.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Yorktown Hts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

My partner and I have been going to Positano for many years. Our second year we discovered Casa Celeste and have been going back ever since...at least 6 or 7 times. Needless to say, we are part of the family and talk regularly as loved ones do. We've watched the children grow up and now they have children of their own. We ADORE Celeste and her family...so genuinely warm, kind, and generous. They have changed our lives and I can't picture Positano without them. Their home is spotless and beautifully decorated with homey touches everywhere. I've stay in just about every room...the roof top being my favorite....a glorious unobstructed view of Spiaggia Grande and Priano.....At sunset the mountains turn pink. No prettier sight is found in Positano...and I've seen quite a few. Value, cleanliness, and priceless family love make Casa Celeste my favorite place to stay, hands down. I've recommended quite a few friends and they all rave about their experience at Casa Celeste.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
2 Thank zocalo12
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011

We loved Casa Celeste so much it was hard to leave. The family owned bed and breakfast welcomed us in and helped us work out excursions, travel plans, and with anything else we could have needed. It was truly a special experience to have spent time with Mama Celeste and her family. If you are going to stay in Positano, there is no other choice but Casa Celeste!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2011

My friend and I stayed at Casa Celeste because the prices were more reasonable than hotels in Positano. We did not, for a second, regret our choice. The bed and breakfast was similar to a hotel, and we've actually had better service here than any hotel we stayed at. The family is just wonderful- always there to help.
The room we had was number 3, and it had a queen size bed, private bathroom, balcony with sea view (gorgeous), dresser and other drawers. The room was cleaned every morning and we were provided new towels.
The location is great - in Positano everything is pretty close so you can't really go wrong. We walk down a few steps and we r right on the beach.

The Family at this bed and breakfast makes the entire experience a memorable one. Marco and Guido (and others) run the restaurant/bar on the beach and are always there to help. We did not have one issue at Casa celeste, and we miss it so much already.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank jennifercc44
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2011

Although the bus directions to the B&B were intimidating, it was actually quite easy to find. I loved the location. A nice 15 minute walk to downtown Positano and the main beach plus a nice challenge of stairs heading straight down to Fornillo beach. I'm not too experienced with staying at B&Bs so I found the breakfast to be quite small (bread and tea) as I need protein in the morning! The terrace where breakfast is served is beautiful. I even bought a pizza for lunch one day and also ate this on the terrace.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo