“All in One”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Miami, Florida
“All in One”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I had read about the restaurant and I asked around when i got there, but everyone kept saying it's expensive, hey you know me I like a good challenge, so after my 200 steps down to the restaurant, i got my table, solo of course, the staff was excellent , i had about 3 guys serving me, lucky me, hey after a bottle of wine, a salad and the main course, i found it reasonable and the beauty of it, you get to stay later to dance ur touche off at Music of the Rocks, I had a marvelous time.

1 Thank WellTravelledLady91

London, United Kingdom
“Fabulous food”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

A really glam place, on the beach for a great nights dining, great food and service, views - defo a treat, but well worth it. Is in the same place as the 'music on the rocks' club for going out afterwards and has a lovely rooftop bar too. Definitely do!

New York City, New York
“Nice location but no vibe”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Le Terrazze is on the beach but a bit away from all the action. At dinner it was quiet and the vibe was dull. The service was fantastic and food divine. For a quiet romantic dinner this place is a winner.

Alexandria, Virginia
“A Cooking Vacation Adventure!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

If your looking for a cooking vacation in Italy, Positano is the place to go! A new company based out of Boston offers just that, more importantly, it includes a class at Le Terrazze with Chef Emilio Desiderio! I just returned from Positano in June and took one of the classes at Le Terrazze. We learned how to make many wonderful things such as; stuffed zucchini flowers, Fettuccelle pasta with asparagus, fresh fish of the day in lemon sauce with new potatoes, and my favorite "Torta Caprese al Limone", (Almond Flour Lemon Cake with Limoncello, BUONISSIMA!!!) Three of us were celebrating our birthdays and Chef Desiderio was so kind to acknowledge our special day with candles. Each item on the menu was delicately prepared and with such sophistication, all the while a translator explained in detail the processes. When the meal was complete the class had a delightful lunch, accompanied with wine, coffee etc. Certainly worth the fee and your time. I recommend Chef Desiderio's course to everyone! As they say in Italian, "Buon Provecho"!

• Visited June 2013
Wellington, New Zealand
“What a Wonderful Finale to Positano”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Our final night in Positano was a dinner at Le Terrazze. I made the booking the night before, and as others had mentioned, the view was the attraction. After looking at the menu, I was not entirely convinced that this was quite the menu for us, there were very few people, I thought, this could be a mistake. Well, talk about proved wrong. This turned out to be a stunning meal, and I don't often use words like this. The breads came out in different colours, including black, pink, etc, and they hummed. The chef gave us a complimentary gooey mozzarella stick to start the night off, yum. We shared an entree of cuttlefish, never been a big fan of this, let me say this hummed. We went a little non-italian for the main and had the chateaubriand, The meat was cooked to perfection and carved and served at the table. This restaurant served us beautiful food, finished with a delectable glass of Limincello, a night that we will never forget. As for the price, I compared it with dinner down by the seashore the previous night and would have been no more than 10% more expensive, and 100% better in taste. If we ever go back, dinner will be here every night,

• Visited May 2013