“Great experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We had pizza and ordered a carafe of the house red and the house white. Pitchers were charming ceramics and a ton of wine for 6euro. Food was good and we had an enchanting musician trio come and play around us. Fabulous view and fun restaurant.

1  Thank Weolf
Write a ReviewReviews (1,104)

Reviewed October 28, 2013

The restaurant is more of special occasion restaurant with meals a little more expensive than the others near by. The steak I had was delicious but a little expensive. The owner the night I was there was a little upset as it was raining and the outside tables were getting wet.....all added to the entertainment!

2  Thank lnh1955
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We arrived at the hotel late night and the front desk recommended this place boy am I glad that they did. They were closing as we arrived and stay open for me and my wife as we were starving being on our honeymoon we had been traveling all afternoon and we enjoyed the food and atmosphere so much we ate here for every meal in our two day stay in positano. The food was excellent and fresh. I am 100% Italian and love the food it reminded me of my moms cooking. The staff was extremely friendly and courteous and made us feel like family. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting a great atmosphere, fresh food and a great view.

3  Thank Maurizi028
Reviewed October 26, 2013

As a married couple we ate here for the first night of our stay in Positano and as a result of the truly lovely food we then ate here every night for the remainder of our stay. The menu was excellent and with sufficient variation to allow any number of visits and the food was good value for money. The staff were attentive and most friendly and helpful.
The cleanliness was excellent overall and the toilets were the cleanest toilets I have ever seen in any restaurant in any country of the world! (and I have visited most)
I can thoroughly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I ate pasta at Il Fornillo, that was the best, that I had eaten anywhere ever, let alone my three weeks in Italy. In case you are wondering which one, it was the seafood pasta. Lovely fresh seafood. A delicious fish broth made up the sauce with a few cherry tomatoes as well and garnished with parsley I believe. The recommendation for the restaurant came from Teresa at Casa Teresa.