“Favorite restaurant in Positano!”
Review of Next2

Next2
Ranked #7 of 88 Restaurants in Positano
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Hoboken, New Jersey
“Favorite restaurant in Positano!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

This is the best restaurant in Positano. The service and food were great. We sat inside and there isn't a view but it's a cool modern atmosphere.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Steph P

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“One of the few good places in Positano”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Food was really nice and worth the price one pays. Ambience was equally good. The menu is varied and is a contemporary take on traditional Italian cooking.

kk
“great modern meal in Positano”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

We had dinner two week ago in Next2. It was a rainy day and we eat inside. The meal was great and so was the staff. I highly recommend this restaurant although it is not in the center.

• Visited July 2014
belfast
“Simply devine!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We had the most delicious meal here - my husband had fabulous melt in your mouth fillet of beef and I had sea bass stew - truly amazing! service excellent/professional. A must if you are in Positano!!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank earlio
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Best restaurant in town!!!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I had dinner in this fabulous restaurant my last night in Positano and I was really sad I did't discover the place before...
Everything was perfect starting from the amazing food, the atmosphere and the nice and friendly staff.
Here I enjoyed the best meal in town,made with excellent ingredients and with care in any detail...
Really a great experience I will definitely come back there on my next trip to Positano.
Don't miss this place!!!