“Great food nice staff”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner here on our last night in Positano. The staff was very professional and attantive. Food has good portions and taste delicious. I can only recommend this restaurant. Try the stuffed zucchini flowers it is great.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We chose Next2 because TA reviews indicated quality of food, and we were more than pleased. THis was a special dinner indeed. We ate outdoors and they needed to use heaters as the night was brisk. Our fresh salad with honey, almonds and goat cheese was superb- lovely creamy cheese, fresh vegetables, a touch of sweatness with honey and orange. I had calamari appetizer partnered with unexpected success with a white bean puree. My wife had the zucchini blossoms baked with two cheeses. Both excellent. Main course for me was combination of rib and beef roll and for her was Amberjack with roasted vegetables- again both top notch. Waiter was knowledgable and friendly with excellent English

Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

The food and service at this restaurant is first class. My dinner companion is coeliac and was very well catered for with gluten free pasta and side bread. There were also two gluten free desserts available which was very much appreciated. I will be recommending this restaurant to my friends.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I would like to be able to give this a 3.5 as everything is decent enough, but it felt like you could be anywhere in the world with the decor and ambience rather than the unique feel of Positano.
The food was of a good standard - we chose the pumpkin soup and grilled squid for starters and shared the local meat dish (braciole) with sides which were all very tasty although they charged €6 for a small, plain salad which is a bit much.
A slightly annoying point was that the sommelier didn't have a good grasp of the wine list as he said the first two I chose were not available after searching the cellar.
If you are looking for a quiet, upmarket eaterie with a smart and modern interior then this will be of interest, but if you prefer a more lively atmosphere with traditional feel and menu then there are other Positano options to select.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This restaurant had been recommended to us & we were not disappointed. We were able to walk there from our hotel which was Posa Posa. We dined in the covered outdoor are which was quite nice. The menu was diverse with something for everyone. The prices were moderate, and everyone enjoyed their food & the ambience. Service was attentive and we can definitely recommend this restaurant.