“The best romantic restaurant..”
Review of Next2

Next2
Ranked #10 of 89 Restaurants in Positano
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 12, 2013

When you visit Positano for honeymoon or a spatial anniversary .. I recommend this place to a quite dinner with extremely delicious food that one can't resist , also the staff was so kind and helpful to recommend you with a perfect choices for you. I really can't stop thinking about that magical place , one day I,ll be back.

3  Thank Adoooor K

Reviewed December 8, 2012

We had looked to Tripadvisor when deciding where to eat and we were not disappointed with the food. The restaurant has a lovely patiio but no view, except on the walk there. We had a reservation and after we were seated a waiter brought us the menu and water. A short while later a young woman, not a waiter came and simply said "are you ready to order". It was rushed but we made our choice. Not long afterward I overheard the waiter at the next table describing the specials and discussing the wine pairing with the clients, they sounded wonderful and I tried to get his attention to change my order but their discussion took a long time. Before I could get anyone's attention another waiter brought us the compimentary mini calazone wth cheese filling and topped with tomato sauce, I felt by then it was too late to make a change. We had to call a waiter over to order a glass of wine. They brought wonderful fresh buns and baked pitas. We shared the tuna carpaccio starter, I thought it was very good but my husband found it bland. I ordered the pasta Neapolean, thick tubes of pasta a simple tomato sauce and tiny meatballs, ok but nothing special. My husband ordered the taglitelle with amberjack and broccoli with lemon zest which was wonderful. The portions were smaller than we were used to in Italy so we should have ordered some grilled vegetables but we didn't. We decided to have the creme brule for dessert instead which was good. This was a very good restaurant but I was disappointed by the fact that we were not told the specials or given the kind of attention that other tables recieved. I do not believe this was because we were tourists, it was simply the one woman who was not a waiter and who seemed indifferent. I would hope that this was not a typical experience, I would certainly give them a second chance.

1  Thank sharaz
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The pasta was very good and the local fish was great. They filet it right at your table. Local white wine was also very good.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

We visited in the fall of 09 but the memories of the increcible food and atmosphere remain. The decor and setting was enchanting and and the food amazing. We still talk about the eggplant appetizer and the ricotta gnocchi but every dish unforgettably good. We ate their 3 nights and wish we did more!

Reviewed November 3, 2012

We found this restaurant based on tripadvisor's reviews and loved it so much that came there 2 more times, a total of 3 out of 5 nights we were there.

The food is very well made, especially fish. It is very hard to find a chef that knows how to make it that well. Prices are not cheap, but nothing is cheap in Positano, so compared to what you get in other places, its well priced.

Staff is great, especially the head waiter, during our final dinner night we even had a chance to chat with the manager/owner of the place. Highly recommend it, and while the place is full of Americans ( but so is the whole town), we have asked many locals and they said that place is well good.

1  Thank adagi0