“Best Pizza”
Review of Le Tre Sorelle

Le Tre Sorelle
Reserve with
Le Tre Sorelle is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 89 Restaurants in Positano
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We asked the woman in the Lemon Store for their recommendation of the best pizza and the sent us there! They'll convince you to each get your own pie( which we did!) and believe me I ate the whole thing!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Had a lunch at Le Tre Sorelle at the end of May. Ordered delicious grilled mixed seafood platter; fresh seafood delivered daily. My son had Caprese salad and pasta, he loved it. Well prepared, delicious food. Good service. Beautiful view, restaurant located right on the beach.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

The seafood is brought in daily and they will cook it about however you ask. The wine list pretty extensive as the owner also has a wine shop in town. This place sits right on the beach so it is a great place to people watch. One of my favorite things about this place is that the waiters all seem to be having a great time and their exuberance rubs off. This is a multiple visit stop for me on my yearly trip to Positano.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

We ate at many places on a business trip to Positano, and this was by far the best! We absolutely LOVED it! I had a dish with a short rib and carrot, celery sauce with pasta. WOW! I wish I had the recipe! I actually bought ingredients to try to recreate the dish. The service was very good and the view was right on the beach in the heart of Positano. I absolutely recommend this place and if we go back to the area we will eat here as often as possible.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

What makes a great meal? It is not just the food alone, it is the ambiance, the people, the views and the service in addition to a great meal. Well, we ended up eating here 3 out of 8 nights in Positano. The service was fantastic, the joked with our kids (ages 5 and 1), food was great with an impressive wine list and they were located right on the beach overlooking the sea. The servers Vincento and Nicola were really great and made our stay in Positano truly unforgettable. We will certainly return.