“Great View, Great Service, Great Food!”

Ristorante Covo Dei Saraceni
Reserve with
Ristorante Covo Dei Saraceni is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 92 Restaurants in Positano
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2018

We ate at this restaurant our first night in Positano. It was very easy to find as it's right on the pier. I called ahead and made reservations, which was great because we had a perfect view of the sea! The staff was so kind and welcoming. They were very knowledgable and made great recommendations based on our tastes. The food was great as well! We loved everything about it and would highly recommend this place for dinner!

Reviewed July 10, 2018

We chose this place mainly based on location - after staggering off a boat touring around the coast, we were hot, thirsty, hungry, and in some cases in need of other facilities, and this was the first nice-looking place we came to. It was also recommended by our boat crew, although we hadn't really figured that out until after (not how we imagined what they were saying would be written).

From the harbour area outside it exudes cool, elegant comfort, and after a wait of 5 minutes or so to set up our 6-seater table, we were led in by friendly staff to a gorgeous spot overlooking the bay, outside but well shaded. Everything was nicely done, down to the little stools for ladies to place their bags on, and we were very comfortable indeed.

Wines were crisply cold and excellent, and food was good too - we were shown a tray of the day's fish, and advised to take a couple of the biggest, simply grilled, which was ideal. Everything was nicely cooked and flavoured, and the fish allowed to do the talking with no unnecessary additions. One of us went for a meat dish (rack of lamb I think), and that looked nicely done and was enjoyed.

Not cheap but worth paying for the comfort and elegance, as well as the high-quality ingredients and cooking.

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Was recommended this by our driver -
A margherita and the sercena both were awesome good flavours and large very filling
The strawberry dac was great also
A definite stop for anyone just keep walking past chez black it's rubbish compared to this and better service and a better price

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch while visiting Positano and enjoyed a fantastic lunch and service. Friendly staff and freshly cooked delicious food. My husband had a seafood risotto and I had a tuna salad, both were delicious and to finish off the waiter recommended the best Tiramisu we’ve ever had. Comfortable seating, even my handbag was given a stool to lift it off the floor, which made me smile. Great little restaurant. Although we sat outside we went inside to visit the washrooms. Everything was spotlessly clean.

Reviewed June 23, 2018

This was our first dinner location in Italy and boy did it set the bar high! First off, they were super accommodating to my celiac disease and offered numerous gluten free options. The staff was incredibly nice. The food was EXCELLENT and soo fresh. I had the cheese appetizer and it was probably the freshest cheese I've had in my life. They had a delicious GF cake for me to eat for dinner and I stole a little bit of my husbands lemon sorbet which was mouthwateringly good. We had an amazing experience here and the views were the cherry on top of it all.