“Solid pizza ”

Ristorante Covo Dei Saraceni
Reserve with
Ristorante Covo Dei Saraceni is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 92 Restaurants in Positano
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Was recommended this by our driver -
A margherita and the sercena both were awesome good flavours and large very filling
The strawberry dac was great also
A definite stop for anyone just keep walking past chez black it's rubbish compared to this and better service and a better price

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch while visiting Positano and enjoyed a fantastic lunch and service. Friendly staff and freshly cooked delicious food. My husband had a seafood risotto and I had a tuna salad, both were delicious and to finish off the waiter recommended the best Tiramisu we’ve ever had. Comfortable seating, even my handbag was given a stool to lift it off the floor, which made me smile. Great little restaurant. Although we sat outside we went inside to visit the washrooms. Everything was spotlessly clean.

Reviewed June 23, 2018

This was our first dinner location in Italy and boy did it set the bar high! First off, they were super accommodating to my celiac disease and offered numerous gluten free options. The staff was incredibly nice. The food was EXCELLENT and soo fresh. I had the cheese appetizer and it was probably the freshest cheese I've had in my life. They had a delicious GF cake for me to eat for dinner and I stole a little bit of my husbands lemon sorbet which was mouthwateringly good. We had an amazing experience here and the views were the cherry on top of it all.

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Myself and my husband visited today at 11.30am looking for breakfast/lunch. A waiter approached us ten minutes after we sat down and asked us how did we get in as if we had broken in to the place, it’s on the seafront and was clearly open for business, I have never in my life met somebody so rude, he continued to say that it wasn’t open till 12 while looking at us as if we had two heads by being there 30 mins before opening time. He could have just explained to us or let us have a drink and wait. Please avoid this as there are so many nicer places in Positano and no need to feed their egos or pockets. So so rude. We have travelled to many places worldwide and I’ve never ever come across such rudeness. One word - pretentious!

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Had some hesitation dining here. Not sure why, maybe it was because they weren't full. But so glad we did. Wonderful food, service is superb, and the selection was a nice surprise. Wonderful wine selection as well. Staff was invisible in a good way. Always attentive and spot on with timing for refilling, removing, etc Wonderful experience, you must try this Trust the Roaddawg

Date of visit: May 2018