“Good food and friendly ambience”

Ristorante Saraceno d'Oro
Ranked #16 of 89 Restaurants in Positano
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We stayed at the associated B&B (Dimora del Podesta) and ate most of the time at this restaurant. The food was very good (and we had a discount because we were staying in the B&B). It is in a quiet end of Positano, which we preferred. We normally ate outside where they have tables under trees by the side of the (quiet) road.

2  Thank PhandEm
There are newer reviews for Ristorante Saraceno d'Oro

Reviewed January 4, 2014

If you want lovely views when eating out then this is not the place to go, but if you want good quality food, lovely ambience and very reasonably priced food then you've come to the right place. Staff were so friendly, goof dun and friendly. Learnt my first few Italian words from the waiter (all forgotten now though!). We ate here twice and certainly if I return to Positano I'll be eating here again. If you do go here keep walking up the hill after your dinner and there's a lovely little grotto a few minutes walk from the restaurant

2  Thank LMAB
Reviewed November 9, 2013

We loved this restaurant for many reasons--fantastic variety of pizzas and salads, reasonable prices, proximity to our B&B, and the warm, welcoming service. We ate here 3 times during our 4 day stay in Positano and by our second visit we were welcomed back like old friends.

This is a family owned and operated restaurant that takes pride in its fresh, delicious food and quality of service.

2  Thank maryandkris
Reviewed November 9, 2013

The Saraceno was just a couple hundred meters up Via Pasitea from our hotel. We tried the hotel restaurant (pricey, very average food) and one down on the beach (great soup), but this one was the best choice for us.

Great Pasta Bolognese, delicious soups, and fresh bread with oil & vinegar with every meal was persuasive. This, plus attentive service and tolerable prices, resulted in our returning there 3 times for dinner out of the 7 nights we were in Positano.

2  Thank Allan G
Reviewed November 1, 2013

This restaurant has good atmosphere , great food and super great service!!. I lost my moblie phone on the bus before arriving at this restaurant but the staff (Guiseppe) who is really friendly, helpful, attentive and also charming, can contact with the bus driver to find my iphone. And finally, I got my mobile phone back Incredible!!!!. Thank you very much Guiseppe. I and my family are really appreciated you.

2  Thank Vitchaya I