The hotel is simply fantastic, you get really a great deal for your money. The staff is very helpful, the breakfast is delicious and they have a big choice. The rooms are clean and pretty, we were absolutely satisfied with the standard double room. The hotel has its own beach with sunbeds, umbrellas, a restaurant, a bar, and very clean bathroom facilities. Biodola beach is one of the nicest beaches on the island. The hotel's bar has often live music, and the view from the terrace is amazing.
We had dinner only once in the hotel, it was abundant and good, but if you have a car, it is recommended to visit some nice restaurants in the neighbouring little cities.
A real advantage of the hotel, is that it belongs to the same group as its 5-star neighbour, the Hermitage, and as a guest of Biodola, you can use all sport facilities (gym, tennis, football).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the magnificent Biodola bay, the hotel has a large private sand beach, 8 clay tennis courts, 9-hole golf course.The hotel's restaurant is famous for its exquisite cuisine and service. Maitu' beach restaurant offers a range of Tuscan specialties. Rooms and suites all with terrace, have all the comforts one would expect of a top-class hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Biodola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Biodola Hotel Portoferraio
- Hotel Biodola Elba Island, Italy - Portoferraio