Hotel Biodola is a beautiful hotel. The sandy beach was awesome and the water was clear as tap water!! The sunsets were amazing from the beach, the patio, and our room. As for the staff, I cannot praise the concierge Andrea Gentini enough. He was fantastic! He was always welcoming and helpful when assisting us with our travel and hotel needs. The hotel was beautiful and kept immaculately clean. The meals were great. We intended to rent a car to see the rest of the island, but in our 7 days there never did because the Hotel Biodola had everything we needed and wanted for a relaxing, beach holiday. I would definitely stay there again. Also, they didn't tack on extra costs for anything - intenet in our room was free, lounge chairs and umbreallas on the beach free. My only regret is that I don't speak Italian so I was unable to truly convey to all the staff how much I appreciated the amazing job they all did to make our stay so wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the magnificent Biodola bay, the hotel has a large private sand beach, 8 clay tennis courts, 9-hole golf course.The hotel's restaurant is famous for its exquisite cuisine and service. Maitu' beach restaurant offers a range of Tuscan specialties. Rooms and suites all with terrace, have all the comforts one would expect of a top-class hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Biodola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Biodola Hotel Portoferraio
- Hotel Biodola Elba Island, Italy - Portoferraio