“living in past”

I due Pini
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Had gone there for years when owner Ciro was in charge - he is no longer there and something has changed in the kitchen - basically tasteless food plus pushing of expensive wine - sad, it used to be so good

2  Thank eririco s

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

I Due Pini is literally on the beach--the water is only a few meters away. It's hard to find a place with very good good which is so close to the water, so I would definitely suggest this place due to the great atmosphere--the vibe there is fantastic if you get an outdoor table near the water. The food was also quite solid--very good pastas and fresh seafood. I enjoyed the fritto misto. Quite reasonably priced also. Would definitely go back--strong recommendation due to the combo of good food and great vibe.

1  Thank Velvetgemini
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I due Pini restaurant on the road to Porto Santo Stefano in Argentario seats in a magical location on the edge of the sea

Very charming for dinner and superb for lunch.

delicious food, very inventive and fresh ingredients.

i would love to go back soon.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Fantastic location
Very Cousy
Fantastic cold & warm seafood dishes
Very descent prices
Good seafood menu, descent wine list with a rather low price
Very service oriented
Great great great

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We came here for the seafood and we were not disappointed. There were four of us. We started with the misto of fresh seafood, squid, shrimp, octopus, mussels and more. We ordered a portion for 3 people and it was plenty. We then shared seafood pasta dishes which were very good but not great. The setting is very nice, the food good and the prices reasonable. I would return.