“Good food, elegant setting, corteous service”
Review of Balneare Antonio

Balneare Antonio
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Restaurant on the promenade. Fish specialties and Pizza (only for dinner time). Ability to eat right on the beach with breathtaking views of the sea and Mount Conero. Open daily.
Washington DC
“Good food, elegant setting, corteous service”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I had lunch @ Antonio with the families of two friends.
We were quickly accommodated on a table near the beach.

We ordered a salad and various fish and pasta dishes.
The service was not fast, but we were please with the quality of the food and the overall reasonableness of the total bill.

Unfortunately they do not offer pizza at lunch-time.
We were not able to connect to the free wi-fi using an international phone.

• Visited August 2012

“Great food and great atmosphere”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

My boyfriend and I came here many times during our stay in Porto Recanati. At lunch time we enjoyed their varieties of salads, their crispy and crunchy fried fish (called frittura) and their amazing tortelli; while at dinner we've tried their tasty pizza (that they called after famous italian soccer players) and we had the chance to eat right on the beach. I have no complaints regarding the services they offered us here, the waiters and waitresses were very nice and professional even though they were very young (the owner actually told us they're all students) and ready to help us. The restaurant is locally popular, but they always did their best to find us a table even in the most crowded situations. We have a dog and taking it in wasn't a problem at all and they immediately provided us with a ball of water for him. I both recommend it to young peoples and families and we'll surely come back there next summer!

Liverpool
“Great restaurant, fabulous location !!!”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I had the chance to dinner at Antonio's while I was on holiday in Porto Recanati.
As soon as I walked in, I was impressed by the beautiful decorations and location of the restaurant. My family and I ate fish whose quality was very good. The staff was very pleasant and professional they were very friendly even though the restaurant was pretty busy. the view from our table was amazing...I would strongly recommend this place to everyone!

• Visited April 2012
Belgium
“Pleasant, professional but overrated”
Reviewed September 20, 2011

Busy well frequented beach restaurant. We ate here three times in three days in the evening. The service was very pleasant and professional. The food was good but we felt that the portions were rather small and the mixed fried seafood had a lot of mixed fried vegetables in it, however the quality was good. It deserves three and a half stars in my book. Good for Porto Recanati.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank iblic
Loreto
“Great food, right on the beach!”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I'm a regular customer at Antonio's and I can surely recommend this place. The service is friendly (though at peak times you might have to wait a while longer as they have a pretty tiny kitchen and many tables) and overall a good value for money but the best asset is definitely their fish. Clams and squid are their own catch and always. The location is wonderful as it is just a few steps away from the sea. I can recommend it to all, especially families with young children as Antonio has also got a play area where kids can have fun while their parents are eating.