“Great restaurant, fabulous location !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Balneare Antonio

Balneare Antonio
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Scenic view, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Restaurant on the promenade. Fish specialties and Pizza (only for dinner time). Ability to eat right on the beach with breathtaking views of the sea and Mount Conero. Open daily.
Liverpool
“Great restaurant, fabulous location !!!”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I had the chance to dinner at Antonio's while I was on holiday in Porto Recanati.
As soon as I walked in, I was impressed by the beautiful decorations and location of the restaurant. My family and I ate fish whose quality was very good. The staff was very pleasant and professional they were very friendly even though the restaurant was pretty busy. the view from our table was amazing...I would strongly recommend this place to everyone!

• Visited April 2012

Belgium
“Pleasant, professional but overrated”
Reviewed September 20, 2011

Busy well frequented beach restaurant. We ate here three times in three days in the evening. The service was very pleasant and professional. The food was good but we felt that the portions were rather small and the mixed fried seafood had a lot of mixed fried vegetables in it, however the quality was good. It deserves three and a half stars in my book. Good for Porto Recanati.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank iblic
Loreto
“Great food, right on the beach!”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I'm a regular customer at Antonio's and I can surely recommend this place. The service is friendly (though at peak times you might have to wait a while longer as they have a pretty tiny kitchen and many tables) and overall a good value for money but the best asset is definitely their fish. Clams and squid are their own catch and always. The location is wonderful as it is just a few steps away from the sea. I can recommend it to all, especially families with young children as Antonio has also got a play area where kids can have fun while their parents are eating.