with my Husband and 2 friends we spent 3 wonderful nights in this amazing place the weather was not so nice
but everything else went perfect the staff was always ready for our requests ,the restaurant managed by Michele is well organized the food is excellent i have until today a copy from the menu that we had personally i like every sort of risotto but all Italian food is very different.
in the pool area wee had with other friends snacks and a nice bottle of Prosecco there we meted a girl that served us she was always smiling and very attentive it seemed that we were eating at the restaurant ,the second day we meet her at the bar near the restaurant and we know then that her name is Georgia each time she welcomed us with a big smile and toked care of us we appreciated everything every detail we will definitively come back
we had really a nice time in this structure .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant five-star hotel, located in Tuscany's Maremma region, was built in the mid-1960s as a love nest for Michael and Patricia Graham and it is today part of The Leading Hotels of the World. The home, called Il Pellicano as a tribute to the first time the couple met at Pelican Point in California, was initially a club for the Grahams' friends, but was subsequently expanded and opened to friends of friends. However, a few things remained the same: the pleasure of feeling at home and the glamorous and slightly retro atmosphere. The hotel's discrete luxury and the still-rugged Tuscan countryside attract the international jet set. Today, the cottages and the central building are suspended between the sky and the sea, with large rooms, windows and terraces where it's unclear where the indoors end and the outdoors begin. There are pathways and stairways, fragrant gardens and discrete corners, a restaurant with one Michelin stars and three Gambero Rosso forks, a heated sea-water swimming pool, a spa with a sea view to soothe both the body and the soul, and for those wanting to take a dip in the Tyrrhenian Sea, a white platform with chaise longue and immaculate parasols. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Il Pellicano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Pellicano Hotel Porto Ercole
- Il Pellicano Porto Ercole