Stayed for two nights in September. Great hotel, service was perfect. The rooms are located in the midst of the hill, we had a very quiet room on top of one building, giving free views of the mediteranean. The restaurant is spectacular - given my shellfish allergy, they did everything to provide still a top expereince and they succeeded. A place to definitely come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant five-star hotel, located in Tuscany's Maremma region, was built in the mid-1960s as a love nest for Michael and Patricia Graham and it is today part of The Leading Hotels of the World. The home, called Il Pellicano as a tribute to the first time the couple met at Pelican Point in California, was initially a club for the Grahams' friends, but was subsequently expanded and opened to friends of friends. However, a few things remained the same: the pleasure of feeling at home and the glamorous and slightly retro atmosphere. The hotel's discrete luxury and the still-rugged Tuscan countryside attract the international jet set. Today, the cottages and the central building are suspended between the sky and the sea, with large rooms, windows and terraces where it's unclear where the indoors end and the outdoors begin. There are pathways and stairways, fragrant gardens and discrete corners, a restaurant with one Michelin stars and three Gambero Rosso forks, a heated sea-water swimming pool, a spa with a sea view to soothe both the body and the soul, and for those wanting to take a dip in the Tyrrhenian Sea, a white platform with chaise longue and immaculate parasols. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ so you can book your Hotel Il Pellicano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Pellicano Hotel Porto Ercole
- Il Pellicano Porto Ercole