A short walk to a lovely beach this hotel has a fabulous location. We stayed in the appartments across the (very quiet) road from the main hotel and had a great time. The appartments were vast with planty of space for 4/5 in three bedrooms.
Well furnished and quiet you could not ask for more.
The swimming pools are a little jaded as is the kids club but really this is not a place to stick your kids in a club whilst you do other stuff. The beauty of the thing is there is not much else to do. Fantastic for relaxation even with the kids.
Staff were friendly and fun. We really enjoyed it. I would change only the breakfast offering which could be spiced up but in general a very nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Costa Smeralda is one of the world's most famous and exclusive tourist destinations and a favourite haunt for celebrities and famous names from the Old and the New Continents. Glamour, exclusivity and the area's natural beauty blend in perfect harmony. Nature and architecture blend perfectly in a setting of rare beauty. Visitors arriving for the first time at the Colonna Hotel Country & Sporting are met by perfectly manicured lawns, gardens, avenues, the simple Mediterranean architecture, pastel hues, rock formations and the heady aromas of the Mediterranean vegetation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Colonna Country and Sporting Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonna Resort Country And Sporting Club Hotel Porto Cervo
- Colonna Hotel Country And Sporting
- Colonna Country And Sporting Club Porto Cervo, Sardinia