The complex, pools and kids play area were great, however the rooms were shocking! Old, tatty and very small. However the whole of that area of Sardinia is very expensive and poor quality ..... So good luck!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Costa Smeralda is one of the world's most famous and exclusive tourist destinations and a favourite haunt for celebrities and famous names from the Old and the New Continents. Glamour, exclusivity and the area's natural beauty blend in perfect harmony. Nature and architecture blend perfectly in a setting of rare beauty. Visitors arriving for the first time at the Colonna Hotel Country & Sporting are met by perfectly manicured lawns, gardens, avenues, the simple Mediterranean architecture, pastel hues, rock formations and the heady aromas of the Mediterranean vegetation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Colonna Country and Sporting Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonna Resort Country And Sporting Club Hotel Porto Cervo
- Colonna Hotel Country And Sporting
- Colonna Country And Sporting Club Porto Cervo, Sardinia