We have been travelling through Italy for twenty summers. This is the first hotel we would strongly advise anyone to stay away. The staff is very arrogant and not interested at all in the well being of the non-Italian guests. The quality of the rooms is extremely poor. It is a mystery how the hotel got a four star qualification. One day I was ran over by one of the gardeners. He didn' t even bother to apologise. The Italian version of Fawlty Towers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Costa Smeralda is one of the world's most famous and exclusive tourist destinations and a favourite haunt for celebrities and famous names from the Old and the New Continents. Glamour, exclusivity and the area's natural beauty blend in perfect harmony. Nature and architecture blend perfectly in a setting of rare beauty. Visitors arriving for the first time at the Colonna Hotel Country & Sporting are met by perfectly manicured lawns, gardens, avenues, the simple Mediterranean architecture, pastel hues, rock formations and the heady aromas of the Mediterranean vegetation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Colonna Country and Sporting Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonna Resort Country And Sporting Club Hotel Porto Cervo
- Colonna Hotel Country And Sporting
- Colonna Country And Sporting Club Porto Cervo, Sardinia